DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Exactly, Trump's witch hunt claims are really reaching.

Trump: Mueller-Comey friendship is bothersome.

Mueller: Trump-Putin friendship is bothersome.

you're worse than gaytorboy

have you ever considered walking in traffic to clear your mind? it'd help.

• 2 weeks later...

(CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller has brought 13 lawyers on board to handle the Russia investigation, with plans to hire more, according to his spokesman Peter Carr.

Mueller has assembled a high-powered team of top investigators and leading experts, including seasoned attorneys who've represented major American companies in court and who have worked on cases ranging from Watergate to the Enron fraud scandal.

Among them are James Quarles and Jeannie Rhee, both of whom Mueller brought over from his old firm, WilmerHale. He's also hired Andrew Weissmann, who led the Enron investigation.

"That is a great, great team of complete professionals, so let's let him do his job," former independent counsel Kenneth Starr, who investigated President Bill Clinton in the 1990s, told ABC News.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/politics/robert-mueller-special-counsel-lawyers/index.html

This ain't no fake news ;)

Brilliant let's start an armed conflict.

An armed conflict between the left and the right would be a very quick confict.

Amazing to me how the left has front row seats for a president who can't go 24 hours without embarrassing himself, and their only plan is to create a loophope to get rid of him.

If only they had a message of their own they could promote.

But no. Remove their guy. That'll do it. :lol:

An armed conflict between the left and the right would be a very quick confict.

Amazing to me how the left has front row seats for a president who can't go 24 hours without embarrassing himself, and their only plan is to create a loophope to get rid of him.

If only they had a message of their own they could promote.

But no. Remove their guy. That'll do it. :lol:

And yet, john adams believes we have more in common than not. Gotta shake your head on that one.

And yet, john adams believes we have more in common than not. Gotta shake your head on that one.

Left to ourselves, I believe we do. The problem is that we're not left to ourselves. We're constantly told we have to make choices, and no matter what choice you make, the crowd which disagrees with your choice will always be louder and more violent than the crowd that supports you choice.

You have to credit the left with its ability to come down hard on anyone who disagrees with their choices. They will use all the power they've collected to shut you down, be it our mouth or your business. If you disagree, you must be silenced. You must be removed. "Don't worry about what I think when what you think is so wrong!"

Not even hope and change can save them now. They have no ideas. Just attack other ideas.

This Trump stuff is funny, but when they're all done rolling around with each other in pig schitt, Trump will be gone and everyone else will still be covered in pig schitt.

Kinda looking forward to that moment.

Edited by LABillzFan

Left to ourselves, I believe we do. The problem is that we're not left to ourselves. We're constantly told we have to make choices, and no matter what choice you make, the crowd which disagrees with your choice will always be louder and more violent than the crowd that supports you choice.

You have to credit the left with its ability to come down hard on anyone who disagrees with their choices. They will use all the power they've collected to shut you down, be it our mouth or your business. If you disagree, you must be silenced. You must be removed. "Don't worry about what I think when what you think is so wrong!"

Not even hope and change can save them now. They have no ideas. Just attack other ideas.

This Trump stuff is funny, but when they're all done rolling around with each other in pig schitt, Trump will be gone and everyone else will still be covered in pig schitt.

Kinda looking forward to that moment.

Only they won't. Why? Because the media won't report on all the !@#$s who raised hell.

Has he found anything after all this time wasted?

How can anyone answer that question until the investigation is complete? Does anyone you know work for the counsel or have access to classified info?

He just hired 13 lawyers to help on the case, I'm sure for no reason though so don't worry.

How can anyone answer that question until the investigation is complete? Does anyone you know work for the counsel or have access to classified info?

He just hired 13 lawyers to help on the case, I'm sure for no reason though so don't worry.

the outcome of this will yield nothing. however, they'll find something similar to what happened with clinton, that is completely unrelated and will be quickly forgotten, discredited and not given two ***** about.

but, hey, old washington insiders get more money and deep state gets more powerful in to the federal government.

we need to restore state rights now.

sorry, snowflake, you just don't get it.

I'm sure it is a total waste of time, going nowhere. THEN Trump will appoint payback on the Dems with an iron glove up their rectums.

I'm not sure it's going anywhere either. From day one I said Flynn, Manafort and Carter Page are the ones who will likely be the fall guys or face some sort of charges. The conclusion won't be until early 2018 or later so don't start popping bottles to celebrate just yet.

And please tell, how is Trump going to get his revenge? By locking her up? Maybe tweeting some juvenile and unhinged nonsense about it? Increasing his popularity from 40% to 45%? If he doesn't deliver on healthcare, lower taxes and other things he promised to the middle class you can stick a fork in the orange, mentally-ill president in 2020.

the outcome of this will yield nothing. however, they'll find something similar to what happened with clinton, that is completely unrelated and will be quickly forgotten, discredited and not given two ***** about.

but, hey, old washington insiders get more money and deep state gets more powerful in to the federal government.

we need to restore state rights now.

sorry, snowflake, you just don't get it.

There is no way you know that for sure, that is your speculation and best hypothesis. Your posts are a joke, I should have ignored you like everyone else already does.

I'm not sure it's going anywhere either. From day one I said Flynn, Manafort and Carter Page are the ones who will likely be the fall guys or face some sort of charges. The conclusion won't be until early 2018 or later so don't start popping bottles to celebrate just yet.

And please tell, how is Trump going to get his revenge? By locking her up? Maybe tweeting some juvenile and unhinged nonsense about it? Increasing his popularity from 40% to 45%? If he doesn't deliver on healthcare, lower taxes and other things he promised to the middle class you can stick a fork in the orange, mentally-ill president in 2020.

There is no way you know that for sure, that is your speculation and best hypothesis. Your posts are a joke, I should have ignored you like everyone else already does.

there is no way you know this for sure. that is speculation and not the best hypothesis. your posts are a entertaining, i should have you on a pedestal like everyone else.

there is no way you know this for sure. that is speculation and not the best hypothesis. your posts are a entertaining, i should have you on a pedestal like everyone else.

Spelling, punctuation, grammar and capitalization, use them. Your posts are already hard enough to read.

Spelling, punctuation, grammar and capitalization, use them. Your posts are already hard enough to read.

%hello, can i assUme you&R happ...y with me tAkiNg ____#In >^oo^< your aDvIce, gatOr baiT?!

i used spelling, punctuation, grammar and capitals

for fun, what do the capitol leggers say?

%hello, can i assUme you&R happ...y with me tAkiNg ____#In >^oo^< your aDvIce, gatOr baiT?!

i used spelling, punctuation, grammar and capitals

for fun, what do the capitol leggers say?

You're** an idiot.

Answer this for me just for fun. Are liberals soft little snowflakes, or are they violent protestors? It seems like conservatives are doing all the complaining these days, which would make you the snowflake. I don't complain about Trump, I go about my business. A lot of liberals and reporters call it like they see it, and don't let people like you stop them. Call it whatever you want.

You're** an idiot.

Answer this for me just for fun. Are liberals soft little snowflakes, or are they violent protestors? It seems like conservatives are doing all the complaining these days, which would make you the snowflake. I don't complain about Trump, I go about my business. A lot of liberals and reporters call it like they see it, and don't let people like you stop them. Call it whatever you want.

snowflakes are anyone who thinks their opinion, feelings or any particular thought and/or belief is special enough to matter and be spoken.

you can be a snowflake like take you to tasker or you can be a snowflake like tiberius.

while tiberius is a man, tasker is not - as he plays soccer and thinks golf is a sport.

the rest of what you said was snowflake talk, i only paid attention to your question, not your highly enlightened view.

snowflakes are anyone who thinks their opinion, feelings or any particular thought and/or belief is special enough to matter and be spoken.

you can be a snowflake like take you to tasker or you can be a snowflake like tiberius.

while tiberius is a man, tasker is not - as he plays soccer and thinks golf is a sport.

the rest of what you said was snowflake talk, i only paid attention to your question, not your highly enlightened view.

Do you not understand this whole post of yours is nothing but your opinion and feelings? Jesus Christ you are a special breed of tard. Edited by gatorbait

Do you not understand this whole post of yours is nothing but your opinion and feelings? Jesus Christ you are a special breed of tard.

don't you realize i know that i am!?

jesus christ, you think i take this place seriously?!

you will be able to tell when i take this serious.

and i get ignored because i'm a babbling moron not worth responding to. once in a while i look to poke fun of those who do and they inevitably fall in to the trap that i can create and drive people nuts with.

the reason no one responds to me or gives a **** what i say is because they know i'm just saying stupid **** to say stupid ****. there is nothing on this sub forum that serious to discuss.

You're** an idiot.

Seriously?

Seriously?

I don't read the comments section on other sites or have many liberals in my circle of friends but let me explain in regards to this particular forum. Tiberius and others post articles or criticize Trump which is their right. Then, others on the right start whining about it constantly or start crying about how Hillary did this or Obama did that. Seriously, show me a post where someone here on the left complained or cried about Trump. Calling it like they see it is not complaining.

I will ask you this question as well. Are liberals soft little snow flakes or are they violent protestors?

Edited by gatorbait

I don't read the comments section on other sites or have many liberals in my circle of friends but let me explain in regards to this particular forum. Tiberius and others post articles or criticize Trump which is their right. Then, others on the right start whining about it constantly or start crying about how Hillary did this or Obama did that. Seriously, show me a post where someone here on the left complained or cried about Trump. Calling it like they see it is not complaining.

I will ask you this question as well. Are liberals soft little snow flakes or are they violent protestors?

Both.

Tiberius and others post articles or criticize Trump which is their right. Then, others on the right start whining about it constantly or start crying about how Hillary did this or Obama did that. Seriously, show me a post where someone here on the left complained or cried about Trump. Calling it like they see it is not complaining.

People reacting by disagreeing with an article's premise or calling BS isn't whining or crying, it's disagreement. What do you expect from an open-discussion political forum?

Also, take note of how you refer to a leftist's posts about Trump "calling it as they see it" but call it whining and crying when it comes from the right.

No bias there, eh?

People reacting by disagreeing with an article's premise or calling BS isn't whining or crying, it's disagreement. What do you expect from an open-discussion political forum?

Also, take note of how you refer to a leftist's posts about Trump "calling it as they see it" but call it whining and crying when it comes from the right.

No bias there, eh?

You're right, but I'm going to refer to it as leveling out the bias.

Liberals are both. Tiberius in particular is on a crusade regarding Trump and Russia. For some odd reason you haven't spoken out about it even though you claim to want the "investigation" to take its course. If you call it like you see it, its not complaining but me calling it like I see it is whining? And you have to ask me if you are a snowflake?

No bias there, eh?

Don't feed the shitbird,.

Liberals are both. Tiberius in particular is on a crusade regarding Trump and Russia. For some odd reason you haven't spoken out about it even though you claim to want the "investigation" to take its course. If you call it like you see it, its not complaining but me calling it like I see it is whining? And you have to ask me if you are a snowflake?

Do you whine about liberals? Check. Do you constantly point to Hillary and Obama? Check. Do simpletons without an argument call people snowflakes when they have nothing else to say or contribute? Check.

Do you whine about liberals? Check. Do you constantly point to Hillary and Obama? Check. Do simpletons without an argument call people snowflakes when they have nothing else to say or contribute? Check.

No, I call it like I see it. When I see you've made a post I think to myself "I wonder what that little asswipe snowflake has to say now"?

No, I call it like I see it. When I see you've made a post I think to myself "I wonder what that little asswipe snowflake has to say now"?

I'm flattered, thanks for thinking of me. It's hilarious how butt-hurt you guys get. I want Tiberius to ramp up his crusade just to see the reaction from you "non-snowflakes".

No thanks - that'll just make his posts visible to anyone who has him on ignore. :lol:

It does have the "ridiculous verbiage removed" option.

I really ought to just repurpose ye olde "Crap Throwing Monkey" account for the bot.

It does have the "ridiculous verbiage removed" option.

I really ought to just repurpose ye olde "Crap Throwing Monkey" account for the bot.

I remember the Crap Throwing Monkey from way back - was that you? If so, I'll have you know that I adopted it in different syntax for use at work, and now the "Feces Chucking Primate" lives and breathes in our work lexicon.