DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

snowflakes are anyone who thinks their opinion, feelings or any particular thought and/or belief is special enough to matter and be spoken.

you can be a snowflake like take you to tasker or you can be a snowflake like tiberius.

while tiberius is a man, tasker is not - as he plays soccer and thinks golf is a sport.

the rest of what you said was snowflake talk, i only paid attention to your question, not your highly enlightened view.

Do you not understand this whole post of yours is nothing but your opinion and feelings? Jesus Christ you are a special breed of tard. Edited by gatorbait

Do you not understand this whole post of yours is nothing but your opinion and feelings? Jesus Christ you are a special breed of tard.

don't you realize i know that i am!?

jesus christ, you think i take this place seriously?!

you will be able to tell when i take this serious.

and i get ignored because i'm a babbling moron not worth responding to. once in a while i look to poke fun of those who do and they inevitably fall in to the trap that i can create and drive people nuts with.

the reason no one responds to me or gives a **** what i say is because they know i'm just saying stupid **** to say stupid ****. there is nothing on this sub forum that serious to discuss.

You're** an idiot.

Answer this for me just for fun. Are liberals soft little snowflakes, or are they violent protestors? It seems like conservatives are doing all the complaining these days, which would make you the snowflake. I don't complain about Trump, I go about my business. A lot of liberals and reporters call it like they see it, and don't let people like you stop them. Call it whatever you want.

Seriously?

Seriously?

I don't read the comments section on other sites or have many liberals in my circle of friends but let me explain in regards to this particular forum. Tiberius and others post articles or criticize Trump which is their right. Then, others on the right start whining about it constantly or start crying about how Hillary did this or Obama did that. Seriously, show me a post where someone here on the left complained or cried about Trump. Calling it like they see it is not complaining.

I will ask you this question as well. Are liberals soft little snow flakes or are they violent protestors?

Edited by gatorbait

I don't read the comments section on other sites or have many liberals in my circle of friends but let me explain in regards to this particular forum. Tiberius and others post articles or criticize Trump which is their right. Then, others on the right start whining about it constantly or start crying about how Hillary did this or Obama did that. Seriously, show me a post where someone here on the left complained or cried about Trump. Calling it like they see it is not complaining.

I will ask you this question as well. Are liberals soft little snow flakes or are they violent protestors?

Both.

Tiberius and others post articles or criticize Trump which is their right. Then, others on the right start whining about it constantly or start crying about how Hillary did this or Obama did that. Seriously, show me a post where someone here on the left complained or cried about Trump. Calling it like they see it is not complaining.

People reacting by disagreeing with an article's premise or calling BS isn't whining or crying, it's disagreement. What do you expect from an open-discussion political forum?

Also, take note of how you refer to a leftist's posts about Trump "calling it as they see it" but call it whining and crying when it comes from the right.

No bias there, eh?

People reacting by disagreeing with an article's premise or calling BS isn't whining or crying, it's disagreement. What do you expect from an open-discussion political forum?

Also, take note of how you refer to a leftist's posts about Trump "calling it as they see it" but call it whining and crying when it comes from the right.

No bias there, eh?

You're right, but I'm going to refer to it as leveling out the bias.

Liberals are both. Tiberius in particular is on a crusade regarding Trump and Russia. For some odd reason you haven't spoken out about it even though you claim to want the "investigation" to take its course. If you call it like you see it, its not complaining but me calling it like I see it is whining? And you have to ask me if you are a snowflake?

No bias there, eh?

Don't feed the shitbird,.

Liberals are both. Tiberius in particular is on a crusade regarding Trump and Russia. For some odd reason you haven't spoken out about it even though you claim to want the "investigation" to take its course. If you call it like you see it, its not complaining but me calling it like I see it is whining? And you have to ask me if you are a snowflake?

Do you whine about liberals? Check. Do you constantly point to Hillary and Obama? Check. Do simpletons without an argument call people snowflakes when they have nothing else to say or contribute? Check.

Do you whine about liberals? Check. Do you constantly point to Hillary and Obama? Check. Do simpletons without an argument call people snowflakes when they have nothing else to say or contribute? Check.

No, I call it like I see it. When I see you've made a post I think to myself "I wonder what that little asswipe snowflake has to say now"?

No, I call it like I see it. When I see you've made a post I think to myself "I wonder what that little asswipe snowflake has to say now"?

I'm flattered, thanks for thinking of me. It's hilarious how butt-hurt you guys get. I want Tiberius to ramp up his crusade just to see the reaction from you "non-snowflakes".

No thanks - that'll just make his posts visible to anyone who has him on ignore. :lol:

It does have the "ridiculous verbiage removed" option.

I really ought to just repurpose ye olde "Crap Throwing Monkey" account for the bot.

It does have the "ridiculous verbiage removed" option.

I really ought to just repurpose ye olde "Crap Throwing Monkey" account for the bot.

I remember the Crap Throwing Monkey from way back - was that you? If so, I'll have you know that I adopted it in different syntax for use at work, and now the "Feces Chucking Primate" lives and breathes in our work lexicon.