DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Trump's business transactions may be the actual genesis of Putin's hold over Trump. Given Trump's refusal to release information such as tax returns, it is entirely appropriate for the investigation to look into the Russian financing that Fredo Jr. previously has said existed.

f5d.jpg

I think Sessions and Mueller will enjoy driving Trump crazy. jmo

Pretty wild to have Trump crapping on Sessions when you consider all he did for him during the 2016 campaign.

Trump's business transactions may be the actual genesis of Putin's hold over Trump. Given Trump's refusal to release information such as tax returns, it is entirely appropriate for the investigation to look into the Russian financing that Fredo Jr. previously has said existed.

f5d.jpg

Makes sense.

No it doesn't. You don't disclose income from illegal activities on your freaking tax returns. How does that make any sense?

The money laundering aspects require sophisticated investigation to uncover. Trump didn't want his information made publicly available for independent sources to look into despite promising to release the information. Now Mueller has lawyers who are financial forensic experts as part of his team that will look into this. What looks legal on the surface, may not turn out to be after all. What makes sense to me is the Russian related financial dealings could be the nature of the long expressed affinity for Putin.

The money laundering aspects require sophisticated investigation to uncover. Trump didn't want his information made publicly available for independent sources to look into despite promising to release the information. Now Mueller has lawyers who are financial forensic experts as part of his team that will look into this. What looks legal on the surface, may not turn out to be after all. What makes sense to me is the Russian related financial dealings could be the nature of the long expressed affinity for Putin.

Which is well and good, but still has nothing to do with him releasing his tax returns. Releasing them has nothing to do with Mueller's investigation. That's just noise from dopes like PastaJoe.

what if he is besties with Putin. Or have his campaign money? Or swiped him right on tinder? Is that illegal? Is it against the constitution?

Or are you just a mindless drone of copypasta and aren't sure what to think yet because it's on on Twitter?

Mueller looking in to him will uncover dirt. But it'll be a cold day in bell before Trump is removed

Mueller will have some real decisions to make on what, when and how to proceed with presenting whatever evidence he finds. Obviously Trumps supporters will not believe anything so he will have to do a great job of making the evidence, relavent, convincing to normal people and tangible so that it can't be argued away as deep state fiction. Flipping Flynn and others will be really important so that there is testimony. Trump might just start issuing pardons though. That would be an interesting development if he just brought out a bunch of pardons and tried to move on that way. I don't think that would end things but it sure would muddy up the situation. Pardons only affect federal crimes and I have no idea if Kushner could keep his job if he gets a blanket pardon?

With all this going on the 2018 elections might be one of the most important mid term elections in history for a number of reasons. A referendum on Trump, the chance Putin and Trump will try and fix the election and all the other issues like Heath care and such

If he's laundering money, you're not going to find it in his tax return disclosures

It is her turn. Again.

I'm rooting for her to get indicted and go to prison because you know she's running in 2020. Wikileaks did the country a great service in exposing her for who she really is.