i still can't get used to no bbmb......

That's about where I sit at this point.

Fingers crossed but not terribly excited

But see how much better this is than the Rex years? At least your fingers are available, they aren't stuck up your........at least they're avalilable!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's the offseason right now. There is and will be a ton of stale talk untill the games start to be played and TC hits. The fact that the BBMB went down during the start of the offseason meant trying to acclimate to a new site during a unfavorable time. I personally am just waiting untill the Bills spark hits for me to fully dive into what TBD has to offer. A large chunk of the information on the BBMB was on TBD first - this site doesn't have the same BBMB vibe but that might be a blessing for everyone.

The bbmb did suck....

... But I miss it too.

Not sure what it is, or why really. Like a first day in a new house it doesn't feel like home. But it's been months. All the news is here. Other Bills fans are here. Many familiar IDs/avatars are here... But, years and years of posting and here we are, "newbies", and clearly not wanted/welcome, but I need my Bills fix.

Trust me, TBD, we would go home if it wasn't burned down in the middle of the night. But for now, you are stuck with us. And us, you... Because we need to talk Bills, and obviously we can't help it.

That's about where I sit at this point.

Fingers crossed but not terribly excited

I'd also add that IMO the owners lost a good deal of equity around the league and with fans this offseason with how they handled everything.

Credibility and accountability were in short supply and they came off very badly time and again with their treatment of people and situations and then the subsequent indignance at being called to account......which should be discouraging to Bills fans.

It's pretty official that the ship is rudderless at this point.

That's not to say they won't reach the goal.....the test is multiple choice after all........ but money doesn't buy championships in the NFL and that really seems to be all they have going for them as sports owners.

They've proven to be totally out of their element.

I miss the BBMB too.

These TBDers are nothing but a bunch of pre madonnas.

Some very knowledgeable people joined TBD. Some bad ones also. Bad ones have brought out the bad in TBD posters also.

No good can come from this.

Edited by mead107

I have been almost making this thread for 2 weeks but didn't want to be rude. I truly appreciate that there was another option and I appreciate the hospitality...but it's not the same. The Bills had no need to take that site down. They could have just left it and put the members in charge of doing the upkeep monitoring. It makes me sick that they took it away. I don't know how to even explain it, but I somehow feel like less of a fan without it. We were so plugged in to everything that was going on. I never went an hour without checking it. Now I feel so disconnected. The old members should just create it again the same just minus the Bills site affiliation. This place is close and in it's defense it is the offseason, but home is home. I have felt like it would be out of place to make this thread, but I'm glad someone else did.

thank you. glad to see there are others who feel the same way.

I have been almost making this thread for 2 weeks but didn't want to be rude. I truly appreciate that there was another option and I appreciate the hospitality...but it's not the same. The Bills had no need to take that site down. They could have just left it and put the members in charge of doing the upkeep monitoring. It makes me sick that they took it away. I don't know how to even explain it, but I somehow feel like less of a fan without it. We were so plugged in to everything that was going on. I never went an hour without checking it. Now I feel so disconnected. The old members should just create it again the same just minus the Bills site affiliation. This place is close and in it's defense it is the offseason, but home is home. I have felt like it would be out of place to make this thread, but I'm glad someone else did.

thank you. glad to see there are others who feel the same way.

So come up with a new and edgy hot take that we can all appreciate. Here's a few thread topics you might consider:

1) Should McDermott re-paint his office?

2) I can't believe Preston Brown didn't make the cover of Madden.

3) How do you urinate while tailgating if there's no portapotty around?

4) Should the Bills trainers consider P90X?

5) What was your favorite memory at BBMB and why?