Congrats to New Graduate, Cardale Jones

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you haven't read this 2014 SI piece on Cardale, it's worth your time... he's had a tough upbringing and come a long way. Didnt have a lot of parental guidance but found it with coaches.

https://www.si.com/college-football/2014/12/22/cardale-jones-ohio-state-buckeyes

....hope that perseverance and drive translates to the football field....nothing better than seeing any of these kids fulfill a life long dream................

http://deadspin.com/cardale-jones-graduates-today-from-ohio-state-1794996380

Nice story, especially the part of him realizing his earlier mistake.

That is a good story. I have to admit I took great pleasure in repeating that line about "playing school," but now that he's put that behind him I promise not to go there again. Congrats, Cardale!

Congrats to Cardale.

Of all the QBs on the Bills roster, Cardale seems to have the most sheer physical talent. It would be really awesome if he made a big step in year two and prompted a viable QB competition with Taylor and Peterman by 2018.

That is a good story. I have to admit I took great pleasure in repeating that line about "playing school," but now that he's put that behind him I promise not to go there again. Congrats, Cardale!

Agree. We all say stupid things when we're that young. I hope I've owned up to all of the dumb statements I've made, but it's doubtful. I definitely know that I've never worn them in front of thousands of people!!!

Not that it's not great to see some of you own up to your mistakes for a change.........but what's the deal with a degree in African American Studies?.......if you are African American do you have to address Cardale by a title now? Is there a postgraduate option? Residency? Certified Professional exam? And when is the party?

Congrats to Cardale.

Of all the QBs on the Bills roster, Cardale seems to have the most sheer physical talent.

No doubt. I saw him chuck the ball 60 yards, flat footed at training camp. It was a sight.

Not that it's not great to see some of you own up to your mistakes for a change.........but what's the deal with a degree in African American Studies?.......if you are African American do you have to address Cardale by a title now? Is there a postgraduate option? Residency? Certified Professional exam? And when is the party?

Most white people got degrees in White People Studies for the last few hundred years.

Nice work, Mr. Jones.