The Crying Game: Consolidated thread for the downers

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's a thread for the folks that are doing a fine job of ruining a once great place to talk about our beloved Buffalo Bills

Actually, it seems more like a thread to B word about people who B word about the Bills under the guise of a refuge for people who B word about the Bills but named after a critically acclaimed film most remembered for a dude dressed as a chick who surprises Fergus with a schlong.

Actually, it seems more like a thread to B word about people who B word about the Bills under the guise of a refuge for people who B word about the Bills but named after a critically acclaimed film most remembered for a dude dressed as a chick who surprises Fergus with a schlong.

You could be right.

But really. Flame away at the Bills. This is the throws for it

Instead of making your own "look at me" thread in which you cry about everything Buffalo Bills, post here. Make TBD a better place. Thanks

Great idea! I can see this expanding to well over 30 negative LAMP threads in a matter of days. One for each offense and defensive positions except QB where their will be 4 ditto the running backs. Throw in coaching and ownership. And you may have just churned 40 plus negative threads.......

That would suck.

I find it odd that the OP, who was a Whaley and EJ guy, and degraded anyone who liked Taylor, would start a thread like this. I was negative about Whaley and EJ, and guess what, they are gone. I like TT, at least for now and he is still there. Is the OP going to get behind Taylor now? I think we got a steal with Peterman too.

The OP gave you a place to whine and you chimed in.

As I recall by game 3 of 2016 you had given up on TT.

Should the same happen you can return here and vent again.

You clearly don't know me if you said I was an EJ guy. At least know what you're talking about before spewing bs

I like tyrod. He's a good bridge. I don't think he'll ever win us a super bowl, even with a studly defense, hence me wanting a better QB. You're the guy that said our 2016 season was over after a week 7 loss and a 4-3 record, meanwhile saying TT is legit. Not sure that could even be possible, but you made it possible. That kind of negativity is emblematic of bbmb.

Whaley guy, however.

I'm going back to being completely in the tank for this team. I'll be finding all the positives going forward. Could happen. McD is the competent Jauron. TT is the competent EJ. Shady is the most underrated RB in the league by a wide margin. We could have a top 10 O Line this year. In fact , it is likely. Love the D Line and the Edge guys. Love the abandonment of the Rex D. Kolby Listenbee is a baller, we just haven't been able to see it yet.

You sir I am sending a Christmas Card this year. Thank you and I hope this thread works (which it wont, but a guy can dream).

GO Bills!

It will work, it's just that 37 BBMB fugees will also start similar Crying Game threads, because their opinions are beautiful and unique snowflakes and should be treated as such.

Whaley guy, however.

Yes, I liked Doug Whaley. I liked the fact that he signed the 3 best value free agents in football the last 3 years and Mike gillislee isn't even one of them. I thought he was a great evaluator of talent. I was hoping the Bills would keep him. They didn't. Here's the real catch......how many posts have I made whining and crying and sounding like you about tje firing? That's the difference. I move on. I'm a Bills fan. I don't pretend that I know how to turn this franchise around and what it will take to do so. I don't whine and cry when the Bills do something that I think is a mistake. I don't sound like an idiot. Now look in the mirror and say the same.

Didn't think so

It will work, it's just that 37 BBMB fugees will also start similar Crying Game threads, because their opinions are beautiful and unique snowflakes and should be treated as such.

Or cloud every other thread with doom and gloom. At least every thread won't be turned into a "fire Whaley" thread now.

Hahaha, I hope you're right...I was more or less just throwing a lil negativity fun on my post to keep on theme by saying it wouldn't work after I started with positivity and praise for NewEra and his OP hahaha. Seriously, hope this works as this board has been teetering on the line of unbearable for a bit now. Littered with people who would rather be right about being negative than actually root for the team or its players to win and succeed. Lots of Nostradamus like people around complaining about failures that haven't happened yet this next season given we are 6 months away from the first game still.

....LMAO....guess they want to get a head start........throw in the 2018 draft speculators already at it before we've signed any from 2017....any idea how 2019 may........never mind..............

NSkzSW10834u4.gif

I have seen just as much doom and gloom coming from tenured members as I have from the fugees. but hey, nothing like a call out thread to bring on some attention and sway the course of discussion temporarily from topics of substance.

trolls/negative nancies exist in every community and unless you lock the registration all the while weeding out those who do not contribute wisely, then you deal with it and/or ignore it.

you don't cry about it