Gary Barnidge visited the Bills May 3rd

If you ask me, LB and DE opposite of Shaq are bigger holes. Considering Hughes has had back to back down years.

Clay has not been utilized correctly. Not saying the guy is a world beater, but with more competent QB play, I think we see better production out of Clay.

I still would love to add Barn' but I don't think it's our biggest hole.

me either, by a ways

Edited by 3rdand12

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our biggest hole on the team? No.

Our biggest hole on offense? Yes.

RT? WR2, WR3? I think those three positions are much weaker than a TE position that is headlined by Clay.

Sure they drafted guys at RT and WR but Clay (if healthy) is leaps and bounds above rookies who are going to be expected to produce.

So does anyone know where we are on signing him? He was here, he was in Kentucky for the derby and recruited hard by Woods and that's all I got. Jacksonville seems like the best fit if he wants to be a #1 TE and seems to be where he is heading.

So does anyone know where we are on signing him? He was here, he was in Kentucky for the derby and recruited hard by Woods and that's all I got. Jacksonville seems like the best fit if he wants to be a #1 TE and seems to be where he is heading.

he has between two and 12 more visits lined up depending on who you believe.

RT? WR2, WR3? I think those three positions are much weaker than a TE position that is headlined by Clay.

Sure they drafted guys at RT and WR but Clay (if healthy) is leaps and bounds above rookies who are going to be expected to produce.

While those other positions may not have the best players in the league, I feel pretty good about the depth

Granted, Jordan Mills is not that good, but he's adequate. We do have Dion Dawkins and Cyrus Kouandjio who I think can fill in if necessary. I have not given up on Seantrel Henderson either.

Zay Jones, Andre Holmes can fill those needs at WR. Let's see what Jeremy Butler & Corey Washington & Kolby Listenbee can do.

Charles Clay is a very good TE, no question. If Clay were to get injured.....then we have a problem.

A part of me has to wonder if this has anything to do with buffalo not taking Howard, more so then them looking and seeing who is already at the position for us.

A part of me has to wonder if this has anything to do with buffalo not taking Howard, more so then them looking and seeing who is already at the position for us.

I feel in hindsight Bills feel they can get by. and likely not going to make the best offer to G B.

I was on the Howard bandwagon

per Bills app: Wood, Groy, Incognito, and Schmidt partied with Barnidge for the Derby, recruited him to come join the Bills; Wood and Barnidge and Wood played for three years and roomed together at Louisville; Wood organized the Derby outing

I would have much rather been with that crew than Brady's band of boy toys.

RT filled with rookie, 2WR filled with Rookie, 3WR filled with who is on roster.

RT filled with rookie, 2WR filled with Rookie, 3WR filled with who is on roster.

Didn't I cover that in my post? I have much more faith in Clay to produce than I do a rookie RT or a WR. They are penciled in at starter by default from lack of competition. The same could be said for Poyer.