Chiefs fans are laughing about the trade.

Can't wait until Mahomes never amounts to anything more than a backup. This QB class is so 2011 it is not even funny. Gabbert, Locker, and Ponder were all products of the hype machine. I think Watson has a chance just because he seems to play his best games in the bright lights, but the others I believe will flop.

• Haha (+1) 1

Chiefs gave up 4 picks, including two first rounders, for a player that won't see the field for at least a season, maybe two. If it were the Bills we'd be roasting them on a spit.

I'd be thrilled if it were the Bills. Why all the concern about year one? Careers last considerably longer than one season.

I'd ask if you're on a crusade, but the answer is obvious.. Strike 2.

Well, this thread is about discussing a huge trade. It appears only people that are not in perfect support of FO get accused of a "crusade". Nothing I have said isn't relevant to a blockbuster trade that happened last night.

Can't wait until Mahomes never amounts to anything more than a backup. This QB class is so 2011 it is not even funny. Gabbert, Locker, and Ponder were all products of the hype machine. I think Watson has a chance just because he seems to play his best games in the bright lights, but the others I believe will flop.

This. I don't understand how three qbs went in the first. I'm glad because next year's qbs look so much better.

Well, this thread is about discussing a huge trade. It appears only people that are not in perfect support of FO get accused of a "crusade". Nothing I have said isn't relevant to a blockbuster trade that happened last night.

Shouldn't you be on the Chiefs board now laughing at the Bills? :lol:

I know why they're laughing. They thought they gave up 2 picks only after reading NFL.com's early inaccurate report on trade like I did:

"I LOVE THIS TRADE UP.

All we have up was a third this year and next years first?"

Jeff...I'm sure signing up for Chiefs board is as easy as it was signing up for this board.

Also, do you remember saying if the Bills drafted Mahomes at 10 he would start for us this year? Well Andy Reid, who you stated is one of the brightest offensive minds said Mahomes isn't close to being ready. But you said he was because all you have to do is run the ball a lot and throw deep....Andy Reid should adopt this game plan.

The Bills pick up probably two more starters in 2 years for a team with lots of holes. Chiefs picked up a no impact guy in 2017.

If Mahomes is a franchise QB, good on them but Bills win either way.

Good for them, really good for them is this is what we have become. We're lackies, were other teams farm team ( Patriots )so you say if he turns out to be a franchise QB good for them. Really well it's thinking like that, that got us where we are,no playoffs going on 20 years. I embarrassd to be a Bills fan right now. All we do is draft position players and then let the walk. We are losers with a capital L. All we did was let KC come in steal the next Farve. You know that guy Andy Reid the guy with the 12th most wins in NFL history. He was so surprised and happy that the Bills were so stupid to do this trade. He decided to look at future Super Bowl ring designs after he raped the Bills. Because Mr. Reid is about to do a lot more winning with Super Bowl titles and such in his future. You see he knows what a generational talent looks like at QB. He now has his hands on Farve 2.0 in Mahomes. So spare me the good for them statement. You and all your other loser fans can go to hell. You are a bunch of has beens, living in the world of 1970 NFL football. You see today's NFL is about passing. Real good QB's like Brady, Rogers and there ilk can beat the best defense that money can buy everytime. Passing on Mahomes who happens to be the next great one will haunt this franchise for years. This is not a day to celebrate unless you a Chiefs fan. If your not in morning as a Bills fan then you have no pulse. I am truly embarrassed to be a fan of this team since 1972 right now.

Edited by billsareback

Good for them, really good for them is this is what we have become. We're lackies, were other teams farm team ( Patriots )so you say if he turns out to be a franchise QB good for them. Really well it's thinking like that, that got us where we are,no playoffs going on 20 years. I embarrassd to be a Bills fan right now. All we do is draft position players and then let the walk. We are losers with a capital L. All we did was let KC come in steal the next Farve. You know that guy Andy Reid the guy with the 12th most wins in NFL history. He was so surprised and happy the the Bills were so stupid to do this trade. He decided to look at future Super Bowl ring designs after he raped the Bills. Because Mr. Reid is about to do a lot more winning with super titles and such in his future. You see he knows what a generational talent looks like at QB. He now has his hands on Farve 2.0 in Mahomes. So spare me the good for them statement. You and all your other loser fans can go to hell. You are a bunch of has beens, living in the world of 1970 NFL football. You see today's NFL is about passing. Real good QB's like Brady, Rogers and there ilk can beat the best defense that money can buy everytime. Passing on Mahomes who happens to be the next great one will haunt this franchise for years. This is not a day to celebrate unless you a Chiefs fan. If your not in morning as a Bills fan then you have no pulse. I am truly embarrassed to be a fan of this team since 1972 right now.

This is epic...

Good for them, really good for them is this is what we have become. We're lackies, were other teams farm team ( Patriots )so you say if he turns out to be a franchise QB good for them. Really well it's thinking like that, that got us where we are,no playoffs going on 20 years. I embarrassd to be a Bills fan right now. All we do is draft position players and then let the walk. We are losers with a capital L. All we did was let KC come in steal the next Farve. You know that guy Andy Reid the guy with the 12th most wins in NFL history. He was so surprised and happy that the Bills were so stupid to do this trade. He decided to look at future Super Bowl ring designs after he raped the Bills. Because Mr. Reid is about to do a lot more winning with Super Bowl titles and such in his future. You see he knows what a generational talent looks like at QB. He now has his hands on Farve 2.0 in Mahomes. So spare me the good for them statement. You and all your other loser fans can go to hell. You are a bunch of has beens, living in the world of 1970 NFL football. You see today's NFL is about passing. Real good QB's like Brady, Rogers and there ilk can beat the best defense that money can buy everytime. Passing on Mahomes who happens to be the next great one will haunt this franchise for years. This is not a day to celebrate unless you a Chiefs fan. If your not in morning as a Bills fan then you have no pulse. I am truly embarrassed to be a fan of this team since 1972 right now.

When are you and jeffismagic heading out to Kansas City to look at houses?

Ultimately it comes down to Mahomes. Some of the people I respect the most both on this board and in the media are sold on the kid. If he pans out, it's going to be something we lament until we have a QB. If he doesn't its a great deal. There's no in between.

That's short term thinking that has doomed this franchise for almost 20 years. Need longer time horizons for draft picks then what can you do for me this year. It was easy to predict when Pegula put a first time head defensive head coach in charge of the draft room.

Bills get a bonus first round pick next year and extra picks this year instead of drafting a flashy player. That is somehow "short term thinking"? Dude. You keep putting your foot in your mouth.

You accomplish nothing other than gratifying your own emotion when you post completely worthless negative comments that lack substance such as "Chiefs trying to win a Superbowl. Buffalo punted."

It's like a 6th grader whining.

Im in morning. For about the next 3 hours. Then I'll be in afternoon.

I know why they're laughing. They thought they gave up 2 picks only after reading NFL.com's early inaccurate report on trade like I did:

"I LOVE THIS TRADE UP.

All we have up was a third this year and next years first?"

I am confused by this...we did receive a third this year and the KC #1 next year correct? Is there more that I have not seen?

I am confused by this...we did receive a third this year and the KC #1 next year correct? Is there more that I have not seen?

We also got the first round pick this year at 27. That was overlooked by many. If you ignore that we still got a first round pick this year, the trade looks lopsided towards Kansas City. With the first this year, it is not.

Edited by PolishDave

Ultimately it comes down to Mahomes. Some of the people I respect the most both on this board and in the media are sold on the kid. If he pans out, it's going to be something we lament until we have a QB. If he doesn't its a great deal. There's no in between.

I feel like passing on OJ Howard will be a bigger lament.