Chiefs fans are laughing about the trade.

the same comment over and over again. is the record skipping. we get it Mahomes good , the trade sucks.

What does this thread say? Maybe you are the one off topic.

You are derailing this thread to personally attack me because you can't take that someone has a different POV. Just stop it.

Edited by jeffismagic

It's only laughable if Mahommes becomes a franchise qb. Otherwise the Bills did a good job getting extra picks in a deep draft year.

I want them to draft a guy too but was never convinced anyone in this year's crop is worth it. Your first round pick should be field ready and White qualifies. Most of this year's qbs need two years carrying a clipboard at least. Good luck chiefs. You're gonna need it.

• Haha (+1) 1

ok those fans are dumb..

#1 I don't think Mahomes is going to amount to anything

#2 they giving up there future #1 witch most teams wont do..

#3 they don't get that we did this to put ourselves in a position to get a better QB then they could of possibly gotten this year..

The top 4 QB next year will be better then the top 3 this year hands down and WHEN we have our franchise QB and there QB fails then we see how much they will be looking back at this trade when there GM is gone.

• Haha (+1) 1

I remember when this people on this board would engage in football talk....have differing views but be civil to each other.....a lot has changed in the past couple of months......and not for better

I have been on here for years. This is nothing new, BTW i can recall you copying people's post and then making a one word snarky reply. A reply that offered no insight just a dig.

What does this thread say? Maybe you are the one off topic.

You are derailing this thread to personally attack me because you can't take that someone has a different POV. Just stop it.

you are funny. stop playing the victim , anyone who has been n the shout box over the last 24 hours has had to endure your one note comments

you are funny. stop playing the victim , anyone who has been n the shout box over the last 24 hours has had to endure your one note comments

The Bills just traded Patrick Mahomes to the Chiefs last night. There will be different opinions than yours. Sorry that you don't get a perfect world of agreement with your reflexive defense of Doug Whaley's draft board.

Egggh. I'm not a huge fan of the trade either, but at the point where we were picking, I think we were already missing out on premier talent: Corey Davis went at five, and Williams at seven, so those were my receivers. I don't know if Lattimore is that much better than White.

Still, Foster was on the board, as was OJ Howard. Most of the guys I thought would slide to the 2nd round because of character concerns (Conley, Peppers, Foster) all went.

Exactly, I have no clue how folks on here think the Bills got any sort of a bargain with this trade. The only way it works out in favor for the Bills is if the Chiefs hit an injury bug, bigly

It's the draft. Takes years to evaluate decisions and the players involved. Obviously. But we get an extra 3rd rounder today and that's a nice start.

Having two first rounders next year is huge, but again, we're years away from being able to judge this move.

The Bills just traded Patrick Mahomes to the Chiefs last night. There will be different opinions than yours. Sorry that you don't get a perfect world of agreement with your reflexive defense of Doug Whaley's draft board.

Yeah, I get why you are upset. I know you've been stumping for Mahones, and now we traded away so someone could take him.

Damn...youve been up all night posting about this nobody and Andy Reid over and over again? Whats wrong with you?

well, the Bills in general are pretty laughable, but this franchise needs to draft and trap as much talent in WNY for 4 years through the draft as possible, as they tend to lose more than their fair share of FAs to more attractive/successful places/franchises, so trading down every year should be the model until they are out of the cellar. Could be awhile (if ever). So trade away (down) and keeping building the "farm team roster" for the rest of the NFL.

Edited by jmcraig44

Yeah, I get why you are upset. I know you've been stumping for Mahones, and now we traded away so someone could take him.

I honestly did not want to argue about Mahomes today. I assumed Bills would pass but to actually have him on the board and trade him...

It hurts.

And you have faith the bills will utilize those picks correctly?

2015-

Darby,Miller,O Leary, Karlos

Lawson, Rags,Washington, J Will, Seymour, Listenbee

Tons of question marks but tons of potential. Injuries can't be blamed on scouting

Yes I actually have complete faith they will utilize those picks correctly...

Do we care more about Chiefs fans or the experts?

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/236239/nfl-day-1-draft-takeaways-qb-heists-browns-lament-more

. Felony -- but necessary -- robbery for QBs

The San Francisco 49ers, Buffalo Bills and Cleveland Browns all pulled massive heists on quarterback-desperate teams. Five years from now, someone will write a great book on who, what, how, when and, most importantly, WHY.

. The Bills pilfered extra first- and third-round picks from the Kansas City Chiefs, who just had to have Texas Tech's Patrick Mahomes.

• Haha (+1) 1

Do we care more about Chiefs fans or the experts?

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/236239/nfl-day-1-draft-takeaways-qb-heists-browns-lament-more

. Felony -- but necessary -- robbery for QBs

The San Francisco 49ers, Buffalo Bills and Cleveland Browns all pulled massive heists on quarterback-desperate teams. Five years from now, someone will write a great book on who, what, how, when and, most importantly, WHY.

. The Bills pilfered extra first- and third-round picks from the Kansas City Chiefs, who just had to have Texas Tech's Patrick Mahomes.

You posted the opinion of an ESPN reporter.

I think the experts are the top QB minds in the NFL.

You posted the opinion of an ESPN reporter.

I think the experts are the top QB minds in the NFL.

Sorry Jeff. I think your disdain for Taylor has muddled your view of what is.

By trading down the Bills know they are set with TT this season while setting the table to draft quarterback in 2018.

The QB class of 18 is supposed to be much better than this years crop of ? marks

In swinging the trade with Kansas City, the Bills gained a first-round pick next year that could potentially be packaged with the Bills' existing first-round pick to move up for a quarterback.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan