RD 1, Pick 27: Tre'Davious White (CB) - LSU

SDS

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do people realize that three or four corners play regularly, that there is always churn, and it's a premier position so cost for vets is super high? I mean, I like Gilmore too but this seems like a solid pick.

The only good thing we did this off-season was let Gilmore walk.

I literally do not get you people that don't like this. I get it that it's not a glam pick, but this is a fantastic pick.

"We" hear you but we have also seen this before.....lose a good CB after his rookie contract and draft another in the first.

Time and time again.

Where has it got this franchise?

Yes, good player. Enjoy him for the next four years.

With the ? Pick in the 2021 NFL draft, the Buffalo Bills select John Doe, CB, University of Hard Knocks.

I would have taken Reuben Foster at 10. I would have died if we got him plus an extra first and a 3rd. You select athletes in the first, not really needs. I don't particularly like it.

There is clearly something seriously amiss with Foster

Let your top CB walk because it's not important in this scheme. So then you use your 1st round pick on one? Wow stupid

You do realize they also picked up a 1st next year and another 3rd. I did see us taking him at 10 in at least one draft. He was my second pick when someone asked who I wanted.

Such a reach. Could of got a better corner in 2nd or 3rd even

Wow. You're betraying your complete lack of football knowledge here. It's pretty obvious you read about maybe 15 players and have no idea about people outside of the top 3 at any position.

"He's kind of soft, but he can cover. He's not really what our team looks for because we play so much sub packages and he would have to be a better tackler to be on the field that much. He's a fit for what some teams do though. Like I said, he can cover." -- Regional scout with NFC team

I literally do not get you people that don't like this. I get it that it's not a glam pick, but this is a fantastic pick.

It's a good pick but I thought in McD's scheme corners aren't important. I thought he was a zone guy

He'll be gone in five years. The Bills will never learn, how many first round picks have been used on DB's over the years and weren't resigned after their rookie deal?!

Fine, enjoy the 5 years. Do you want to pay him $20 mil/year? Get cheap and young DB's.