2017 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

This is a Hypocrisy Alert. The National Hypocrisy Service is warning you that if you hated giving away a 1st for Sammy, you don't get to hate getting one now.

Yeah, except what you posted makes zero sense. Why wouldn't people hate giving up a first when there was no QB to throw him the ball?

I don't care what anybody says this was a terrible trade a late first-round pick next year and a late 3rd round pick this year for the number 10 spot insane

I AGREE! WTFFFFFFFFFF we got no 1st rounders this year. JESUS WHALEY.

So the Browns are going to have 2 first rounders next year also. They are going to be worse than the Bills and have a higher pick and won't trade with the bills. They will take Darnold. Bills will be sol.

i am worried about this.

the bills need to suck more than them. whatever it takes. make tyrod throw 50x a game if you have to.

Watching NFL network. I have a question, have any of the "experts" opined on our trade? It seems like I either totally zoned out (and I'm sober unfortunately) or they don't care. No respect. As usual.

Respect?

Yes, I want my respect! Who cares that we haven't made the playoffs since the Clinton years?