2017 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

So the Browns are going to have 2 first rounders next year also. They are going to be worse than the Bills and have a higher pick and won't trade with the bills. They will take Darnold. Bills will be sol.

Maybe not, remember Shanahan and Cousins--so maybe the Browns get Cousins and then take in a massive haul for the number one next year (maybe Cousins is their franchise QB--he's already proven it as opposed to a college QB). And, the Browns will have enough picks to fill two rosters if they keep it up!!

EDIT--got a little revved up in the excitement last night--I know, I know, Shanahan is Niners' coach not with the Browns (which is why it was genius move to get Bears to trade and still get their man in Thomas)--my subconscious was trying to find a way to convince me someone will trade a Darnold pick next year! 🤡 Guess the only hope is if Browns take Kizer tonight and are happy. Or, if the Niners stink it up and sign Cousins like they're supposed to.

Edited by biggerdaddynj

Most of them hate it and most of the NFL world likes what we did. It's only Bills fans whining

Most of them hate it? Seems like like showed the Chiefs facility and there were fans everywhere cheering.

Unlike Bears fans.