2017 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

the bears are absolutely insane- i would be busting the TV if I were a bears fan. giving away (3) picks to move up one spot? apparently they learned nothing from the jay cutler trade that set them back 10 years.

the bills did the right thing and i bet they get a solid player at 27.

I need to stop watching the draft with my mother. She complained when we didnt draft McCaffery because "we need to replace Gillislee" and is now complaining about "no faith in whaley because there will be no one left"

I need to inform that I think your mother has several accounts on this message board.

There are 5 guys that could go in the first and 2 guys that would go 1st overall in many drafts in Darnold and Rosen. It's a grest year to have two first round picks if you need a QB.

Scouts and NFL draftniks have said all year that next seasons QB class will be better and deeper.

Record 4095 users online and the board is running snappy (hopefully this continues). One Bills site is unreachable and the other has fewer than 200. :)

congratulations scotty

Btw Hooker is like the 2nd best defensive player I've seen play at Ohio state, ever. Unreal he's still there.

if he's there at 20... i'd trade up and try to get conley as best i could later

Btw Hooker is like the 2nd best defensive player I've seen play at Ohio state, ever. Unreal he's still there.

if he's there at 20... i'd trade up and try to get conley as best i could later