2017 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

This is a great trade. We have two first round picks in the best QB draft in recent memory. This is a deep draft and we can still add a very good player ar 27 and 91. This shows to me this team might actually know what it is doing. This is a great trade, now let's see who they actually select.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

I don't care what anybody says this was a terrible trade a late first-round pick next year and a late 3rd round pick this year for the number 10 spot insane

Amazing that you know kc Is making the playoffs next year. As someone said before, if you don't like this trade, I don't know what to tell you. It's a deep draft and this team has a bunch of holes.

Surprised they didn't get more actually. They wanted to trade down badly.

I'm sure it was the best they could do, they let the Texans know (they clearly wanted Mahomes/25th pick) and they would not do better than the Chiefs.

Bills are going all in on the QB class QB next year.

We made out in draft value. Even if we get the 27th overall pick next year, we come out about 200 points ahead on the draft value chart.

Mahomes to KC. Interesting. Wonder if Alex Smith will be available next season?

They have the toughest division in football. There is every chance the chiefs wont be in the playoffs next year. It could easily be a pick in the teens.