Bridgewater likely a FA in 2018

Didn't they cut his leg off?

Anyway, lots of hype, but not a lot of product..

C'mon, WEO. You're better than this.

Anywho, it will be a miracle if he ever plays competitive football again. Let's all remember this fact: The only thing holding his lower leg to his upper leg was skin. That's messed up.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon, WEO. You're better than this.

Anywho, it will be a miracle if he ever plays competitive football again. Let's all remember this fact: The only thing holding his lower leg to his upper leg was skin. That's messed up.

I'm pretty sure that's not how that works.

I'm pretty sure that's not how that works.

That's how HIS injury worked. It was awful.

No, I don't have a link. Ask a refugee to search for one.

That's how HIS injury worked. It was awful.

No, I don't have a link. Ask a refugee to search for one.

and I respect you, fridge. FYI.

He frankly has not looked any better then Tyrod Taylor (for those looking for that upgrade)

Teddy has been better but I'm looking forward to seeing how Taylor performs in the Shanahan offense this season. Also, who knows if Bridgewater will ever be the same.

It is quite possible that Bridgewater will not ever play again. His performance will almost certainly be affected.

The Vikings did not pick up the option because of long term injury concerns. Kind of similar to our decision with Sammy, although Sammy's injury is not as serious.

Just scanned the thread, had it been mentioned that if he starts the season on the PUP list, that his contract, and the option, tolls to the next season?

I don't think this kid will ever play in a regular season NFL game again. I find it sad, because he seems like a good kid with some real talent.

Yeah, I'm with you. For one's knee to explode like that in a non-contact situation? I think he's donesies. Which is a shame, he seemed to have a bright future. I felt very bad for Vikings fans that day. A buddy of mine here at work is from up there. He was pretty bummed.

He frankly has not looked any better then Tyrod Taylor (for those looking for that upgrade)

And that is putting it nicely. He's done next to nothing in this league IMO outside of play with a fantastic defense. He made Bradford look amazing when you saw the difference between the QB play between them. I guess we don't know if Bridgewater would have developed more and played better last year if he stayed healthy but I'm not betting that he would have.

he's a bust. TT is better

Yes, because Bridgewater spent 5 years as the backup he was drafted to be.

TT isn't remotely close to Bridgewater.

Can we combine the 18 threads. We have not even played a game this year.

What the hell are you talking about, old man? It's a Bridgewater thread.

Just scanned the thread, had it been mentioned that if he starts the season on the PUP list, that his contract, and the option, tolls to the next season?

I don't think so. I was looking too, because I was going to post same thing you did. lol

Agreed ... not referencing costs .... just ability ... a lot of similarities but I'll take TT with two good legs at this stage over him ... look at 2015 stats (pre Bridgewater injury).. not much difference (net of team records ... but Rex defensive BS probably had more impact than TT play)

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2015/passing.htm