Post your round one draft night plans here

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone prefer one way to stream it vs the other? i'll probably watch hockey on tv and the draft online.

it's been hard to get too nutty since they change the format of the draft. i loved it when it was on saturday and sunday. we would have a large crew over early on saturday...start drinking and cooking early. it could be one of the more hardcore parties of the year. now...meh.

I'm going to the Zurich Classic in the afternoon and to a bar at night with some of my Bills friends, a Clemson alum, a Bears and my buddy that used to play for the Pats. The one guy saw a game online where you rotate guys and everyone throws in a dollar a pick. If the guy gets it right he takes the money, if not it rolls to the next pick. So I will put up my $32 and hope that I get some easy slots (like 1 and/or 8).

Ten to fifteen of us in the Dayton Ohio area get together at Franco's Italian Ristorante and have dinner, then watch the draft. We all pick the three we like/think will be picked...and groan/cheer when the pick is announced.

Weird, I never watched the draft until they moved first round till Thursday night. Now, it's an excuse to drink and have some friends over on a Thursday night!

It is the only part of the draft i will watch

Trying my first batch of Korean Wings at home tomorrow...hope they dont suck!

Weird, I never watched the draft until they moved first round till Thursday night. Now, it's an excuse to drink and have some friends over on a Thursday night!

It is the only part of the draft i will watch

Trying my first batch of Korean Wings at home tomorrow...hope they dont suck!

Or explode shortly after takeoff.