Bandit's Annual Mock

thebandit27

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Bandit. If Howard is there my guess is that the Bills will run up to the podium to make that selection. I like Davis & wouldn't mind that pick. Kid is a true football player & he is very polished. I think he is a plug & play #2 receiver for the bills the moment he steps on the field @ fisher for TC. With that being said, I got a feeling if Howard is gone they are going Lattimore or Reddick. I am hearing some rumblings from my inside sources that the Bills brass is very high on Reddick.

Edited by Gordio

Good work. Specifically for the Bills: although I really like Davis, it would be a gut punch to see us leave Lattimore and Allen on the board to take him. Interesting that you have Webb going before Kizer.

Agree - if Lattimore was on the board he would be my pick.

If it is a WR, a coin flip with Williams or Davis. I would avoid Ross.

Well done Bandit. If Howard is there my guess is that the Bills will run up to the podium to make that selection. I like Davis & wouldn't mind that pick. Kid is a true football player & he is very polished. I think he is a plug & play #2 receiver for the bills the moment he steps on the field @ fisher for TC. With that being said, I got a feeling if Howard is gone they are going Lattimore or Reddick. I am hearing some rumblings from my inside sources that the Bills brass is very high on Reddick.

I would have no issue with Reddick as a player--I think he's got a ton of potential.

Great work Bandit. However, you make me unhappy. And you know why! :sick:

Hey, if it were me, you know what I'd do.

Good work Bandit!! I want to poke holes in it but it feels fairly likely. I think Davis is 60% likely to be the pick. I say there is a 15% chance that Thomas drops, a 5% chance that Leroi's information changed and a 20% chance that they trade down and he is gone before the pick.

If I can poke holes in it I think that the Saints go rusher at 11 (Barnett) and corner at 32. I'm not sure Allen falls that far but I see a slide. I can't see the Lions using a 1st round pick on a WR named Mike Williams (even if it makes sense). Other than that it looks pretty good to me. I love the bold move of the 49ers trading up for D. Webb. I think it's possible he sneaks into the 1st (or my guy Dobbs).

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Very well thought out. I love Davis,but I truely hope we dont go WR in the 1st. Not with Sammy's future in question(repotedly).It may prove difficult to trade down,but Whaley should try,and add a 2nd this year. Jarrad Davis,Zach Cunningham,or Reddick at 15-20 is what i hope happens. Grab Godwin in the second,or Josh Reynolds in the 3rthend Id say that'd be the better day

Exactly what I hope happens.

I think Allen or Lattimore would be the picks if they were available at 10, but I can't lose sleep over Davis either.

You have a premier sliding to the late teens, and a shocker pick late in the 1st (Webb), so I like it.

Need to get out of the Kiper/McShay mold if you really want to stand a chance at being accurate.

Good job bandit; I don't love our pick, but I think he is the likely pick

Unless I missed him, what about Adoree Jackson? Dude is a playmaker and returns kicks. I think this guy is going to be a steal if he lasts to the second.

I've seen lots of chatter on twitter of him going to Dallas

Edited by Reed83HOF

Thanks...we typically do agree on these things, so I feel better about it.

Thanks guys...lots of Lattimore fans on here I see. I have them passing simply because I think that they believe they can get a scheme fit on Day 2.

Sorry guys; just calling it like I see it. You know I'd prefer them to take a QB if they have a franchise grade on a guy...it's simply my opinion that they don't.

Thanks...what can I say? Whaley has been a draft-for-immediate-need type of guy.

Thanks gents.

Depth of the corner class was definitely a consideration.

I expect a huge run on corners at the onset of day 2. I think all of White, King, Wilson, and Jackson will be gone before the Bills pick at 44. If they want a R2 corner, it's probably going to have to be Awuzie or Moreau. If they wait until R3, then I expect a guy like Rasul Douglas, Nate Hairson, or Shaq Griffin (though I'd also endorse my boy Howard Wilson, even though I think scouts will have him as a Day 3 guy).

Rasul Douglas would be a starter immediately. ..drafted third round. This is a good year to need the such. I wonder,,,was Whaley thinking ahead?

Sorry..didn't mean to quote every point

i think this draft is gonna be full of surprises. i have to say that i haven't been this excited in the offseason in a lot of years. i can't wait til thurs.

assuming there is no shot at trubisky, i hope we trade down and gain extra picks however........

cincy could go j. allen and if foster is there at 10, he's a slam dunk addition and the only player i would take at 10.

i think the bills will take zay jones in the 2nd and reunite him with his college coach. i think he brings as much as corey davis.

after that i would like the cb from colorado

malchi dupri from lsu = the next andre reed or a good replacement for robert woods

roderick johnson tackle

chad kelly

rayshawn jenkins safety

bpa

i know this is a mess but there's no telling what we'll get for picks trading down. i guess my two receivers jones and dupri would round out our corp perfectly.

this whole thing is so confusing. trying to figure out what's gonna happen is like picking winning lottery numbers. sorry for a rambling scrambled post but

the one thing i hope does not happen is whaley drafting watson at 10. if that happens he will run tyrod out of town next year and force watson on the coach and when we have another losing season , i think the housecleaning will commence and we will be on coach no. 4

i pray to God mc dermott is running the show on thursday.

Edited by billsredneck1

Can't take any issue with the pick, given WR is a place the Bills could use an upgrade and I know you were selecting whom you believed the Bills would pick, so well done all in all....I just don't like the pick myself. I think Davis will have a stellar NFL career, but WRs in the NFL over the last 5-7 years have shown to be similar to RBs in that you can find good ones all over the Draft and in the right system, the best ones aren't necessary. See Seattle or even the hated Pats....I would rather the Bills trade back and in the teens somewhere Draft a LB like Cunnigham or fall back into the 20s and take the CB, King, from UW - and address RB and WR in mid-rounds.

smokescreen, obviously. she still picked you despite the flags.

:lol:

Can't take any issue with the pick, given WR is a place the Bills could use an upgrade and I know you were selecting whom you believed the Bills would pick, so well done all in all....I just don't like the pick myself. I think Davis will have a stellar NFL career, but WRs in the NFL over the last 5-7 years have shown to be similar to RBs in that you can find good ones all over the Draft and in the right system, the best ones aren't necessary. See Seattle or even the hated Pats....I would rather the Bills trade back and in the teens somewhere Draft a LB like Cunnigham or fall back into the 20s and take the CB, King, from UW - and address RB and WR in mid-rounds.

I'm not big on trade-backs myself

Nice job bandit, thanks

Have my heart set on Howard,

but its probably not going to happen...

You do love your TEs!

After last season's injury fest with our high draft picks, I cannot see them taking Hooker. He had a torn labrum in his hip and a hernia that he needed surgery on, and while he might be healthy by camp, it is no sure thing. This team doesn't strike me as one that wants a guy who has a real injury record given Lawson's experience last year. And yeah, I know that Lawson had surgery after the draft.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.