Bandit's Annual Mock

thebandit27

If you want success at the QB position draft an elite TE.

Good grief, its not rocket science bandit,

so why can't Buffalo do a better job helping our QB's

The two are not in any way related, and I wasn't intending to needle you...I just know you have an affinity for the TE position.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two are not in any way related, and I wasn't intending to needle you...I just know you have an affinity for the TE position.

TE play not in any way related to the success of a QB?

Do you think its by coincidence BB has the best TE in the league?.

lol, Buffalo must agree with you though bandit

TE play not in any way related to the success of a QB?

Do you think its by coincidence BB has the best TE in the league?.

lol, Buffalo must agree with you though bandit

I think that NE has the best TE in the league because they took a chance on him when nobody else was willing to.

I also think that it's worth noting that NE won the Super Bowl without that TE, and that Denver let their All-Pro TE walk the year before they won the Super Bowl.

I'm not saying that the position doesn't matter; I'm saying that incidence of great QB play is entirely separate from great TE play.

As to Buffalo's valuation on the position, they did give Charles Clay a top-5 TE contract, and he lead the team in catches last year, so it's not like they haven't valued the position.

And again, it wasn't a sleight at you; as I said: I know you have an affinity for the position.

I think that NE has the best TE in the league because they took a chance on him when nobody else was willing to.

I also think that it's worth noting that NE won the Super Bowl without that TE, and that Denver let their All-Pro TE walk the year before they won the Super Bowl.

I'm not saying that the position doesn't matter; I'm saying that incidence of great QB play is entirely separate from great TE play.

As to Buffalo's valuation on the position, they did give Charles Clay a top-5 TE contract, and he lead the team in catches last year, so it's not like they haven't valued the position.

And again, it wasn't a sleight at you; as I said: I know you have an affinity for the position.

Denver won a championship with good D, best in the league.

BB D doesn't get the credit it deserves with Tom Brady.

Picking two isolated cases/games the TE play wasn't a big factor in the outcome is reaching don't you think?

We're not just talking about the best teams in football.

TE security blanket is important to the success of a QB in my humble opinion.

K-Gun never happens without good play from the TE position.

and yes, guilty as charged...

Edited by Figster

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.