Jonathan Williams could be a beast...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We did this last offseason and we all had chubbies, after a few games of slow tap dancing to the LOS we were all left high and dry.

Yeah, I know. I'm hoping it was a 2015 Kiko-type situation, where he either wasn't fully healed, or wasn't yet confident that he was fully healed.

We did this last offseason and we all had chubbies, after a few games of slow tap dancing to the LOS we were all left high and dry.

You are putting a verdict in on 24 carries? The kid was clearly not going to factor in much as a rookie behind McCoy and MG... especially the way they were playing.

Williams was dominant in the SEC before the foot injury that dropped him in the draft.

Honestly, a lot of people talk about the cowboys offensive line lending it self to heloping any rusher look elite...

Well, we don't have the same caliber line, but they aren't far off in the run blocking department.

He was still healing from his injury that had him miss the 2015 season. Chris Brown was on the Murph show today and spoke about how he talked to JW during last year's mini-camps and JW explained that he still wasn't 100% and was taping it up and trying to do his best. He was at the bottom of the depth chart likely for those reasons. There's ability there. And this system is very RB-friendly. Not gonna say hopes are extremely high but can he be a capable replacement for MG? Yeah, and hopefully he's 100%.

Edited by blacklabel

Made a team right?

How good was TD Mike his Rookie year again?

Wait you claimed it was Rex. I still want to know how Rex caused Williams to run slow and fumble. Did Mike run slow and fumble? They were running behind the same oline with the same coaching staff. Edited by Bill_with_it

Wait you claimed it was Rex. I still want to know how Rex caused Williams to run slow and fumble. Did Mike run slow and fumble? They were running behind the same oline with the same coaching staff.

Never claimed anything was Rex did I?

Again how was Mike his Rookie year?