Jonathan Williams could be a beast...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess you missed the news on who was the HC suggest you read it

No I didnt Rex was fired from being the HC. Rob wasnt fired from being a HC. Nice try though.

He looked hesitant and slow, with a penchant for fumbling (granted, a small sample size). RB should be considered somewhere in the draft.

If anyone is counting on Williams to duplicate Mike's production its highly likely they are going to be very sad this year.

No I didnt Rex was fired from being the HC. Rob wasnt fired from being a HC. Nice try though.

If anyone is counting on Williams to duplicate Mike's production its highly likely they are going to be very sad this year.

Yep.

I concede he had solid Production. But again a ROLL player. And not going to be a long term part of this team.

Take the pick. See how easy that was. It is smart not paying 4M this year to a BU RB

What's a "ROLL player"?

Ok nice try. Go read the reports of who actually had a lot of pull.

Ok heck with it let me jump off the ledge because we lost the BU RB in the modern NFL.

So, by that, do you mean a big part of what we are as an offense? And team? (I hope you're on the first floor.)

So, by that, do you mean a big part of what we are as an offense? And team? (I hope you're on the first floor.)

And that is what a 1970s football team trying to play in a passing league because we continually undervalue the QB position and trot out BUs at that position.

Edited by MAJBobby

And that is what a 1970s football team trying to play in a passing league because we continually undervalue the QB position and trot out BUs at that position.

47 TDs, 15 turnovers, 1000 yards rushing. 15-14 record. so terrible. he was brought in to manage a run oriented offense and he has done that pretty well. The defense never lived up to what it was supposed to be. Bills have had the 12 th and a top ten scoring offense with TT as QB.

Maybe think like The Cheater? Be ahead of the game instead of behind the curve. He went TE and 2 TE before everyone else. I loved when we went 3 WR before teams were ready. Defenses now are built light to stop the throwing game. We scored plenty of points last year, the defense and Rex were the problem. I'd love a HOF QB, but the lack thereof is just an excuse. There are a lot of ways to win. Just being smarter than the other guys helps.