Jonathan Williams could be a beast...

He was still healing from his injury that had him miss the 2015 season. Chris Brown was on the Murph show today and spoke about how he talked to JW during last year's mini-camps and JW explained that he still wasn't 100% and was taping it up and trying to do his best. He was at the bottom of the depth chart likely for those reasons. There's ability there. And this system is very RB-friendly. Not gonna say hopes are extremely high but can he be a capable replacement for MG? Yeah, and hopefully he's 100%.

That's the spirit!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you are. You are claiming the reason he was behind RB was because of Rex. The reason he was behind RB was because he was sliw and fumbled not Rex Ryan.

Where did i mention Rex?

And i see your avoiding Mikes rookie year. So here it is.

21 yards and 3.5 ypc. 0 TDs

And it is that is why you dont pay 4M to a roll player

The average was less, and the roll is large. Very large. I get both sides here, and just hope Whaley can find another gem. (And maybe get a little credit for it, but that might be too much to ask.)

The average was less, and the roll is large. Very large. I get both sides here, and just hope Whaley can find another gem. (And maybe get a little credit for it, but that might be too much to ask.)

3rd leading rusher on the team. Not really. Tolbert will pick up the short yardage stuff.

Where did i mention Rex?

And i see your avoiding Mikes rookie year. So here it is.

21 yards and 3.5 ypc. 0 TDs

Did mike do that last year. You answered a question with the word rex. I didnt avoid anything. Mikes rookie season has nithing to do with williams inability to perform behind a great run blocking team, while fumbling the ball away once every 13.5 times, while running slow.

Did mike do that last year. You answered a question with the word rex. I didnt avoid anything. Mikes rookie season has nithing to do with williams inability to perform behind a great run blocking team, while fumbling the ball away once every 13.5 times, while running slow.

Yes because you know the Rookie year of a RB is evident that is what they are just like Mike Gillislee

And i never mentioned Rex. You did. Maybe go read my post

Mike Rookie year 3.5 ypc

J Will rookie year 3.5 ypc

Edited by MAJBobby

3rd leading rusher on the team. Not really. Tolbert will pick up the short yardage stuff.

Nice, third leading is cute if it ignores the , what? 5.7 ypc? And how many TD's/carry? I'm willing to concede both sides. Be fair and acknowledge that's great production. Otherwise you can't be taken seriously.

Nice, third leading is cute if it ignores the , what? 5.7 ypc? And how many TD's/carry? I'm willing to concede both sides. Be fair and acknowledge that's great production. Otherwise you can't be taken seriously.

I concede he had solid Production. But again a ROLL player. And not going to be a long term part of this team.

Take the pick. See how easy that was. It is smart not paying 4M this year to a BU RB

He barely played last year. He didn't look that great, but maybe he'll do better this year. Maybe he won't. Maybe he'll barely see the field again. Or maybe he has a break out season like MG. It's possible that he'll average 5 or more a carry. Perhaps he'll average less than 3. He could never fumble or fumble a lot. He might reinjure his foot. He may pull a hammy. Could stay healthy and contribute. Maybe he gets cut because of a poor training camp and preseason. He might get suspended and he might get in trouble again. He could contribute on special teams or on certain gadget plays like a double reverse...

Edited by leonbus23

I concede he had solid Production. But again a ROLL player. And not going to be a long term part of this team.

Take the pick. See how easy that was. It is smart not paying 4M this year to a BU RB

I see that side, but it's a very big role. Bigger loss for us than addition for the Cheaters. But they gain on both sides of the equation.

And "solid" is a little understated, IMO

I see that side, but it's a very big role. Bigger loss for us than addition for the Cheaters. But they gain on both sides of the equation.

And "solid" is a little understated, IMO

Nah he is a BU RB in a passing NFL. See what our top end Run game has got us so far.

Nah he is a BU RB in a passing NFL. See what our top end Run game has got us so far.

So, 7th in points through 16 weeks? I'll gladly take that! I kind of like being contrarian. Rex and the defense lost us too many games.

Yes because you know the Rookie year of a RB is evident that is what they are just like Mike Gillislee

And i never mentioned Rex. You did. Maybe go read my post

Mike Rookie year 3.5 ypc

J Will rookie year 3.5 ypc

The guy you responede to wrote:

FUMBLE!!! Seriously, I held my breath every time he touched the ball last year. He was 4th string behind Reggie Bush for most of the season for a reason

You wrote:

Yeah his name was HC Rob Ryan

Thats not true. He was fourth on the depthchart because of fumbles, not playing better, and running slow.

Yeah tenth in scoring. Dang Tyrod, Incog, and Glenn get in there and stop that other team from running the ball down our throats and scoring on us.

So, 7th in points through 16 weeks? I'll gladly take that! I kind of like being contrarian. Rex and the defense lost us too many games.

And yet another year of missed playoffs. Just like all the other years with a noce Run game

The guy you responede to wrote:

FUMBLE!!! Seriously, I held my breath every time he touched the ball last year. He was 4th string behind Reggie Bush for most of the season for a reason

You wrote:

Yeah his name was HC Rob Ryan

Thats not true. He was fourth on the depthchart because of fumbles, not playing better, and running slow.

Yeah tenth in scoring. Dang Tyrod, Incog, and Glenn get in there and stop that other team from running the ball down our throats and scoring on us.

Thanks appreciate it. I never said Rex thanks for confirming