Bills decline to match Gillislee offer sheet

I don't really give a !@#$ about losing Gilly but this does nothing but stir the hate I have for the *cheats.

!@#$ em and !@#$ all you *cheat fans that just can't get enough of a Bills fan message board. Take ur asses back to chowdaville and drown in some NE clam chowda you !@#$in loser !@#$s

otmm.gif

We need to f*ck right now to get this genital confusion worked out! :censored:

Meet me at LA Fitness in 20 minutes.

I call bottom.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 pages for a back-up RB in a passing league and on a board that at best thinks the current QB is adequate??

I liked TD Mike. But if fat Karlos had not turned to drugs Gillislee might have had 20 total carries last year.

I would have matched the offer only because the kid has produced and pick #163 is really a 6th round talent.

Can't wait for Thursday!!!

Debatable. Alexander looked more sexy due to the sacks. Brown is 6 years younger than Lorenzo who is 33 and on the downside of a pretty bad career.

2 pro-bowls, known for being a top tier special teamer.

Not an elite career but solid. Did you know he also played Oline, DT, and Tight End?

But going on the one year, you could argue either way which one had the better year, but Zach Brown earned a one year contract for 2.5 million all the while Zo earned a two-year contract worth 9 million with 4.1 million GTD. Even the older Alexander was valued more than Brown.

:lol:

Just when you think you have heard it all, folks...stay tuned...this is starting to get good...

Starting? Are you shitting me? These two are perfect, they should provide more of this banter during work hours though. That would make my days more enjoyable.

Correct on both counts.

But keeping MG wouldn't change that calculus for either team.

?? -- Really?? How do you figure? Please explain. Know that i come from the school which regards Gillislee as objectively good. I also come from the school that prefers known good players to unknowns or guys who look bad to date (Jonathan Williams). Edited by dave mcbride