Bills decline to match Gillislee offer sheet

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unless he is retiring he still needs to keep playing and will probably have PTSD from the game. Film don't lie and film don't die.... every DC will try to copy what Atlanta did to that OL. Isaiah Prince's team beat Michigan but that doesn't mean he doesn't still see Taco Charlton in his nightmares. SB ring won't mean much next year. Of course he's lucky that TB throws the balll in less than 2 seconds. If Grandpa TB gets hurt and he's blocking for Jeneane or Jackie Brissett, good luck to him.

I'm actually one of the few who think Garappollo is the real deal and I'm not looking forward to the day he takes over in NE...Will he be Tom Brady ? Of course not...he won't be as good as the GOAT...but I fear he'll be very good.....Still hoping Cleveland ( or anyone else ) trades for him so the pats have to scramble to find Brady's replacement....

I'm actually one of the few who think Garappollo is the real deal and I'm not looking forward to the day he takes over in NE...Will he be Tom Brady ? Of course not...he won't be as good as the GOAT...but I fear he'll be very good.....Still hoping Cleveland ( or anyone else ) trades for him so the pats have to scramble to find Brady's replacement....

Agreed.

garappollo will be leaving new england as free agent to get starters money somewhere else long before tommy boy is ready to retire

i think he will be ok but only 1.5 games to go on. He might be able to be a long term answer but I highly doubt he would be able to fill Brady's shoes. I think he's more likely to be something in between. Dalton/Flacco type success. Jmo.

i think he will be ok but only 1.5 games to go on. He might be able to be a long term answer but I highly doubt he would be able to fill Brady's shoes. I think he's more likely to be something in between. Dalton/Flacco type success. Jmo.

In today's NFL, it's not bad...add Belichick's influence ( if he stays ) and NE would still be a pretty good team.....I want them to be 4-12 or 5-11 for a few years....I don't think it happens with JG at the helm.....

Edited by Iron Maiden

In today's NFL, it's not bad...add Belichick's influence ( if he stays ) and NE would still be a pretty good team.....I want them to be 4-12 or 5-11 for a few years....I don't think it happens with JG at the helm.....

JG will give them 8-8 seasons.

i didn't say it was bad at all. But it's not close to what they've had with Brady. Those guys are in the playoffs most years, but they aren't HOF and they aren't slam dunking the division with their eyes closed. They need a good defense and top notch playmakers to be good. Big difference (to me). For Bills fans that sounds pretty darn good. For pats fans, it's not. The first time they go 9-7 and get in via wiidcard will be a huge disappointment. Edited by YoloinOhio