Sammy's foot fully healthy already??

Big Turk

To which McD and Bean's response is......time to start preparing a plan B in case Sammy gets hurt again.

My own opinion? I hope its not even an issue and we are all hand wringing over nothing.....i want to see Sammy own it this year and get a new deal from us.

Maybe that is where Maclin comes in, and the plan is already rolling out to move on

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Pete's sake maybe he should crawl into sealed containment unit and only emerge at training camp.

Has anyone thought how his lungs might get hurt with all that brreathing he does? I heard a rumor that he even breathes while he is sleeping. SELFISH AND IMMATURE. Stop breathing until camp Sammy.

Yeah, It's not like someone stepping on Sammy's foot would cause him to miss games or anything - RIGHT?

Maclin replaces Sammy like a ham sandwich replaces a Ferrari.

You mean 1st team all-pro Maclin vs the guy who only caught 28 balls for us last year?

Ferrari's are great unless they're always in the shop. Then they're the opposite of great.

You mean 1st team all-pro Maclin vs the guy who only caught 28 balls for us last year?

Ferrari's are great unless they're always in the shop. Then they're the opposite of great.

Maclin is a very good player with one pro bowl to his credit. 1st team all-pro? Never. Beyond that Maclin only caught 16 more passes (44 total) than Sammy last season despite playing in 4 more games.

You're sick.

I also like ham subs with mayo and lettuce and thousand russian dressing with those peppers that are hot but not to hot and green peppers and a dash of garlic salt. We have them a lot. And I like my caprice classic which still runs like a nice swiss watch. Better than some Porsh that sits in the shop for months.

Yeah, It's not like someone stepping on Sammy's foot would cause him to miss games or anything - RIGHT?

This sounds remotely familiar hmmm wonder where I heard that and how effective the individual was that had his foot stepped on afterwards?..

Lol!! 1st team all pro?? Put down the pipe sir

Maclin is a very good player with one pro bowl to his credit. 1st team all-pro? Never. Beyond that Maclin only caught 16 more passes (44 total) than Sammy last season despite playing in 4 more games.

Not sure if you are serious?

Sammy played 8 games caught 28 balls. Thats an average of 3.5 per game.

Maclin played 12 games had 44 catches. Thats an average of 3.67 per game. Where were yu going with this because it looks like it backfired badly.

So he should stop walking or running too. Luckily grocery stores now have carts for people over 90 and Sammy.

Jesus.

I loooove ham sammiches.

They are good. Ferarris are better.

Not sure if you are serious?

Sammy played 8 games caught 28 balls. Thats an average of 3.5 per game.

Maclin played 12 games had 44 catches. Thats an average of 3.67 per game. Where were yu going with this because it looks like it backfired badly.

Yeah that huge difference of .17 more catches per game is such a great disparity. Both of them scored two TDs last season. Backfired? Hardly.

You actually underscored my point even further. Thanks.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Yeah that huge difference of .17 more catches per game is such a great disparity. Both of them scored two TDs last season. Backfired? Hardly.

I know the point you are trying to make. You are not doing a great job of making that point. From someone else on team Watkins - these have not been your finest threads.

I know the point you are trying to make. You are not doing a great job of making that point. From someone else on team Watkins - these have not been your finest threads.

You do? Tell me what point I've been making and how I have failed.

WRONG You have a distinct habit about being wrong then snarky when you are called on it. You got called out for actually thinking Sammy performed better than he did. Funny thing about those facts they don't disappear. You stated

"Beyond that Maclin only caught 16 more passes (44 total) than Sammy last season despite playing in 4 more games."

Your attempt which failed terribly was to portray that Mackin not only wouldnt come close to Watkins he didnt last year. Except you were wrong very wrong. Maclin outproduced sammy in that very specific thing YOU identified.

WRONG You have a distinct habit about being wrong then snarky when you are called on it. You got called out for actually thinking Sammy performed better than he did. Funny thing about those facts they don't disappear. You stated

"Beyond that Maclin only caught 16 more passes (44 total) than Sammy last season despite playing in 4 more games."

Your attempt which failed terribly was to portray that Mackin not only wouldnt come close to Watkins he didnt last year. Except you were wrong very wrong. Maclin outproduced sammy in that very specific thing YOU identified.

That he caught .17 more receptions per game and the exact same number of TDs. Oh man...you got me there. I'm busted. To be fair, both were hampered by injury in '16 so it's no surprise they had down years. At any rate, I hope Maclin signs with the Bills and teams up with Sammy to form an excellent WR duo.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• 3 weeks later...
Talk about a stretch. Bell isn't even under contract right now right? He hasn't signed the tender? So he isn't even able to attend team activities until he does.

Watkins situation is entirely different. We have all been over the time table and likely reoccurrence of reinjury that comes with a Jones fracture. That has played out almost exactly as the initial research said it would...If anyone wants to go back and find that thread I'd love to read it again.

Watkins has a high risk injury and wasn't cleared by the team, then off hooping it on the side.

Edited by Commonsense

Talk about a stretch. Bell isn't even under contract right now right? He hasn't signed the tender? So he isn't even able to attend team activities until he does.

Watkins situation is entirely different. We have all been over the time table and likely reoccurrence of reinjury that comes with a Jones fracture. That has played out almost exactly as the initial research said it would...If anyone wants to go back and find that thread I'd love to read it again.

Watkins has a high risk injury and wasn't cleared by the team, then off hooping it on the side.

Relax...I found the Bell situation funny and decided to post it here.

History shows he should be fine this year as long as hes smart and doesnt do anything stupid. When u get paid millions u gotta treat ur body like a temple a shrine since it's ur money maker for 3 to 7 years