Official schedule released

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both my son's instructed to put October 1 on the calendar - Bills at Falcons in the amazing looking new stadium! Now, about tickets.... What's the best way to good seats without a second mortgage?

I would be happy to post a plan. I have shared in appropriate threads my opinion for making the team better, which we all want.

So as to not hijack this thread but to answer your question I am an advocate for hiring a strong GM with a football vision. That vision is more than one year, it spans many years. That GM not only makes the final call in the draft room (something the Pegulas refuse to allow Whaley to do) but hires a coach of his choosing. This is the basic power structure of teams that win Superbowls such as the Steelers, Ravens, Seahawks, and Patriots. The last two examples have visionary coaches hiring the GM but the point is the same, Unity of Command.

The Bills have suffered greatly by people making decisions on short time horizons, chaotic chains of command, and lack of overall long term vision.

So in a nutshell you'd hire a GM that wins. :doh: You sir, are a visionary.

Looks brutal.

Not a fan of MIA, NE, MIA in the final 3 with final two at Miami and at Foxborough.

All we can hope is NE locks up the 1 seed before week 16 and sits Brady. If it's a game they need, week 16 in NE could be tough as hell.

That's if we are even still in it at that point.

Both my son's instructed to put October 1 on the calendar - Bills at Falcons in the amazing looking new stadium! Now, about tickets.... What's the best way to good seats without a second mortgage?

Well how old are you? Reverse mortgage? Lol. They may actually cost you an arm and a leg.

can we sign brett favre or someone? tyrod aint winning us more than 6 games this year.

!@#$kkkkkk

Tyrod went 8-6 in 2015 and 7-8 last year under Rex stinkin Ryan ... Just getting rid of Rex should be worth an extra win and losing his twin should be worth another.

Playing both the water mammals and cheatriots twice each in the final 5 weeks is a bit odd but if Brady gets knocked out for the season in November, and he is 68 this season, we could win this division.

WEEK 1 JETS 1-0

WEEK 2 @ CAROLINA 1-1

WEEK 3 DENVER 1-2

WEEK 4 @ ATLANTA 1-3

WEEK 5 @ CINCINNATI 1-4

WWEK 6 BYE AT LEAST THEY WILL NOT LOOSE

WEEK 7 TAMPA 2-4

WEEK 8 LAS VEGAS 2-5

WEEK 9 @ JETS 2-6

WEEK 10 NEW ORLEANS 3-6

WEEK 11 @ LA CHARGERS 3-7

WEEK 12 @ KANAS CITY 3-8

WEEK 13 NEW ENGLAND 3-9

WEEK 14 INDIANAPOLIS 4-9

WEEK 15 MIAMI 5-9

WEEK 16 @ NEW ENGLAND 5-10

WEEK 17 @MIAMI 5-11

BILLS START WINNING AT END OF THE SEASON TO RUIN THERE CHANCES AT TAKING FRANCHISE QB. EPIC FAIL!!!!!

So you have us losing literally every single road game but going 5-3 at home? We can't even beat Miami, NYJ, or LA on the road?

Looks brutal.

Not a fan of MIA, NE, MIA in the final 3 with final two at Miami and at Foxborough.

All we can hope is NE locks up the 1 seed before week 16 and sits Brady. If it's a game they need, week 16 in NE could be tough as hell.

That's if we are even still in it at that point.

Well how old are you? Reverse mortgage? Lol. They may actually cost you an arm and a leg.

Good idea, I may want to die after this season anyway. But I want to see the Bills in that stadium first! (It's amazingly cool.) The only NFL game I've seen in Atlanta so far was from the President's suite, and that was great. The cheap seats in the new place sound even more exciting. (But we won't be in bad seats, happy birthday everyone - experiences are far greater than things!) Edited by Augie

WEEK 1 JETS 1-0

WEEK 2 @ CAROLINA 2-0

WEEK 3 DENVER 3-0

WEEK 4 @ ATLANTA 3-1

WEEK 5 @ CINCINNATI 3-2

WWEK 6 BYE AT LEAST THEY WILL NOT LOOSE

WEEK 7 TAMPA 4-2

WEEK 8 LAS VEGAS 4-3

WEEK 9 @ JETS 5-3

WEEK 10 NEW ORLEANS 6-3

WEEK 11 @ LA CHARGERS 7-3

WEEK 12 @ KANAS CITY 7-4

WEEK 13 NEW ENGLAND 7-5

WEEK 14 INDIANAPOLIS 8-5

WEEK 15 MIAMI 8-6

WEEK 16 @ NEW ENGLAND 8-7

WEEK 17 @MIAMI 9-7

Really, maybe we go down to Miami & clinch a playoff spot.

I'd rather not be in Miami in September, we'd complain about that too.

Still curious how many teams we play after a bye or long week? We seem to lose that battle every year. :(

Tyrod went 8-6 in 2015 and 7-8 last year under Rex stinkin Ryan ... Just getting rid of Rex should be worth an extra win and losing his twin should be worth another.

Playing both the water mammals and cheatriots twice each in the final 5 weeks is a bit odd but if Brady gets knocked out for the season in November, and he is 68 this season, we could win this division.

bless you

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that this is not a playoff team. I await the Vegas over and under numbers. Thinking the line will be between 6 and 7 wins.

To be clear, yes I would feel better if my team's management had basic roster evaluation abilities with regard to how it stacked up to the rest of the NFL.

We have the 5th hardest schedule. The NE/Mia end of year games make no sense. 5 wins will not get us Darnold.

I'd rather not be in Miami in September, we'd complain about that too.

Still curious how many teams we play after a bye or long week? We seem to lose that battle every year. :(

Two people said they went through and didn't see any week where we played a team after their bye. I'm not sure about long week, but I think they confirmed that too. :beer: