home = win (except pats and oakland)

Patriots last 6 games:

Dolphins

@ Bills

@ Dolphins

@ Steelers

Bills

Jets

I may be in the minority, but I think the Jets stay down and the Dolphins implode this year. That is going to be a nice stretch for the Patriots to coast into the playoffs. Don't get me wrong, I think we put up a fight, but that is quite a downhill schedule for the dominant AFC East team.

Dolphins last 6 games:

@ Patriots

Broncos

Patriots

@ Bills

@ Chiefs

Bills

That is actually tougher than our last 6 in my opinion. If they don't implode this may actually come into play come playoff time.

There isn't very much interesting about the Jets schedule. Standard stuff.

Edited by What a Tuel

I can't remember who posted it, but there was a stat that showed that strength of schedule over the last 20 years has been virtually meaningless - it is not a predictor of success or failure for any team. Every year some teams that are supposed to be good (hello 2016 Panthers and Cardinals) are not, and every year some teams that are aren't supposed to be very good (Giants, Dolphins) are good.

Going through the schedule and predicting scores based on what how good each team was a year ago doesn't work.

my god there are so many negative people here.

i've never been able to relate that kind of mindset, hopefully i never will.

here's a fact: every year some teams emerge and win more games than expected, and some teams lose more. and every year there are key players that get hurt starting in week one that completely changes the landscape of the league.

your chances of predicting who we will beat and who we won't are just as slim as you predicting who we will draft-- you have no clue, so why not be excited for your team and pull for them?

I actually like the schedule. I think there is a chance to get started and on a roll. I could easily see us 4-1 through 5 weeks before the bye.

I think McDermott will know how to shut down Carolina better than anyone, I don't believe Denver will be good (history says take a Wade Phillips defense, remove Wade Phillips and you just have an average defense) and I think Cincy and the Jets are beatable.

The season will be made or broken by that run after the bye... Buccs, Raiders, Jets, Saints, Chargers, Chiefs.

Love the schedule actually. Three straight games at home near the end of the regular season could be huge.

can see you are not a season ticket holder

6 Alex Smith prime time games ... what did we do to deserve this

better than Andy Dalton games...

Both my son's instructed to put October 1 on the calendar - Bills at Falcons in the amazing looking new stadium! Now, about tickets.... What's the best way to good seats without a second mortgage?

you funny guy..new stadium, very good team..i am betting lower bowls between the 20 start at $350...average $400

Best part of schedule...Denison Parents weekend and Cinci game same weekend...perfect timing!!!!

Edited by plenzmd1

I actually like the schedule. I think there is a chance to get started and on a roll. I could easily see us 4-1 through 5 weeks before the bye.

I think McDermott will know how to shut down Carolina better than anyone, I don't believe Denver will be good (history says take a Wade Phillips defense, remove Wade Phillips and you just have an average defense) and I think Cincy and the Jets are beatable.

The season will be made or broken by that run after the bye... Buccs, Raiders, Jets, Saints, Chargers, Chiefs.

IDK about easy, but I share your optimism re: possible 4-1 start.. The Division flurry to end the season is different, but if we

re EVER going to make the playoffs again, we have to start whoopin' these teams every year.

IDK about easy, but I share your optimism re: possible 4-1 start.. The Division flurry to end the season is different, but if we

re EVER going to make the playoffs again, we have to start whoopin' these teams every year.

I meant it isn't a stretch to imagine for me not that the games will be easy... just to clarify!