Official schedule released

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I care about is we have a very good chance to start 1-0.....It's always nice to win the 1st one...And although I agree that predicting the overall record at this point is a bit silly, it is fun to do....

Vs NYJ--W

At NC--L

Vs--Den--W

At--ATL--L

At Cin--L

Bye

Vs--TB--W

Vs--Oak--L

At NYJ--W

Vs--NO--W

At--LAC--L

At--KC--L

Vs--NE--L

Vs--Indy--W

Vs--Mia--W

At--NE--L

At--Mia--L

7-9...that stretch of at LA, at KC and home vs NE will be brutal......At least we sweep the Jets......1st year of coach McD will be a tough one, but I believe 2018 is the year we breakthrough....

Instead of guessing the record, here's my path to the playoffs at 10-6 (Iron Maiden I stole your format):

Vs NYJ--W

At NC--W

Vs--Den--W

At--ATL--L

At Cin--W

Bye

Vs--TB--W

Vs--Oak--L

At NYJ--W

Vs--NO--W

At--LAC--L

At--KC--L

Vs--NE--L

Vs--Indy--W

Vs--Mia--W

At--NE--L

At--Mia--W

God knows it won't be easy. I feel like we have to go 4-1 before the bye or we're in trouble. If we lose to 2 teams before the bye we need to beat one of the Chargers or Chiefs. And I don't like our chances with any tiebreakers of the above happens.

Instead of guessing the record, here's my path to the playoffs at 10-6 (Iron Maiden I stole your format):

Vs NYJ--W

At NC--W

Vs--Den--W

At--ATL--L

At Cin--W

Bye

Vs--TB--W

Vs--Oak--L

At NYJ--W

Vs--NO--W

At--LAC--L

At--KC--L

Vs--NE--L

Vs--Indy--W

Vs--Mia--W

At--NE--L

At--Mia--W

God knows it won't be easy. I feel like we have to go 4-1 before the bye or we're in trouble. If we lose to 2 teams before the bye we need to beat one of the Chargers or Chiefs. And I don't like our chances with any tiebreakers of the above happens.

This is optimistic, it will be tough to beat Carolina and Denver both i think, but we are Bills fans aren't we ??? 3-2 at the bye would be semi-miraculous i think. I'd be very happy with that.

I might disagree with your Raider and Charger picks, i think we're more likely to beat the Chargers, but the result is the same. If we win both things could go very well.

Only 3 brutal road games, NE, KC, and Atl. Have to beat TB, Saints, Denver at home to keep the season on the rails. Beating Raiders at home would be awesome, but not overly optimistic. But it's April, who knows...

Atl doesn't have a good history with being a good team back to back years.

Ah, yes, one of my favorite times of the year.

There is nothing more successful feeding both the eternal optimists AND the always-grumbling nancyboys like the release of the Bills schedule.

Smartass.

What's for dinner?

Maybe the NFL is thinking the Pats, Bills & Fins will be in playoff hunt and NFL will have option to make some of these games nationally televised. I don't know - just a thought.

Like your thoughts.

Maybe the NFL thinks Brady will retire after this season and they want him to bow out with the AFC East, last 2 at home.

NE schedule

Nov 26 home to the Dolphins

Dec 3 at the Bills

Dec 11 at the Dolphins

Dec 17 at the Steelers

Dec 24 home to the Bills

Dec 31 home to the Jets

Maybe the NFL thinks Brady will retire after this season and they want him to bow out with the AFC East, last 2 at home.

NE schedule

Nov 26 home to the Dolphins

Dec 3 at the Bills

Dec 11 at the Dolphins

Dec 17 at the Steelers

Dec 24 home to the Bills

Dec 31 home to the Jets

I think the NFL is just hoping the division race isn't over by Halloween this year.

One 4PM start, love that!

Understandable, but why in the world would they put the Bills on more in prime time?

I mean the Bills did have arguably the best game of the year against the Seahawks.

Definitely top three.

And now that I think of it the Bills almost always entertain in prime time.

Yes, most times they're on the losing end but the games always seem to be nail biters that have people talking the next day.

Imo tho... Less prime the better. I'd take my games at 10am (maybe 11) if they'd let me.

Edited by likei've