Bills Schedule Leak -Post here

For sure - also strange that they'd play the entire AFC East consecutively. He claims his source has been 95% correct the past 5 season so we'll see.

Again, teams are sceduled to meet division rivals 2 times in 3 or 4 weeks often enough to not consider it weird or strange.

If you've been paying attention.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really, they like division rivalry games late in the year, and some teams have squared off in 3 weeks.

Yes I have seen that happen.

What I find weird is not playing a division rival for the first time until December.

Yes I have seen that happen.

What I find weird is not playing a division rival for the first time until December.

I do think it's a bit strange, but certainly not unprecedented, as I believe row33 is alluding to.... For example, the Saints and Bucs played each other on Dec. 11 and Dec. 24 this past season! That is extreme.

Sal Capaccio Retweeted Brian Costello

Bills schedule leak.

Sal Capaccio added,

Brian CostelloVerified account @BrianCoz
Jets open the season at Buffalo, per source. They also only have one primetime game this year: home vs. Bills. #nyj
1 reply8 retweets5 likes
Edited by PolishDave

Sal Capaccio Verified account @SalSports 3m3 minutes ago

More

Bills schedule leak.

Sal Capaccio added,

Jets open the season at Buffalo, per source. They also only have one primetime game this year: home vs. Bills. #nyj

1 reply8 retweets5 likes

Do Thursday night games count as primetime?

Do Thursday night games count as primetime?

Yes I would say so.

No

And why are our primetime games almost always away?

Why not?

That primetime game vs. Bills is on Thursday Night Football. No Monday or Sunday night games for Jets (unless flexed) #nyj

I believe they are talking about the second Bills Jets matchup happening on Thursday night.

Edited by PolishDave

@salsports

This means the Bills will play the Dolphins week 17 for the first time since the league made div games mandatory.

And since we are *pretty sure* Bills will be on the road weeks 16 and 17 hat Dolphins game week 17 will be in Miami. Nothing official.

Bills schedule leak.

Sal Capaccio added,

1 reply8 retweets5 likes

Rex request

I do think it's a bit strange, but certainly not unprecedented, as I believe row33 is alluding to.... For example, the Saints and Bucs played each other on Dec. 11 and Dec. 24 this past season! That is extreme.

Not noticing it in the Bills division, but the Steelers and Texans have done it pretty consistently for their divisions the last few years, I think the Falcons as well.

It's not trumpeted but you notice it for playoff machine stuff for the last 6 weeks.

They only realize if you win a bunch of games. 10+

Facts very excited to see McD utilize this talent after Rex clearly did a horrendous job. Like a poster said , we still went into Sea on primetime and we're apart of one of the best MNF games. I see those close L's turning to W's if 25, 14 and 5 stay healthy and the D should upgrade strictly off of not having one of the worse schemes I've seen in recent memory