Gillislee visits Pats

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5.7 ypc average, best in the NFL last year. Go watch our home Miami game, fastest man on the field.

He and Zeke Elliot are the only two guys that consistently get around the outside and up the sidelines. Maybe Jamaal Charles. That sets up the cutback nicely.

Whaley's low tender was a ballsy move, he used it to set a benchmark for negotiations like he did with Groy. They'll work it out to $2m per year with incentives.

@rapsheet: RFA action: #Patriots recently hosted #Bills RFA RB Mike Gillislee on a visit, source said. ... Gillislee has an original (5th) rd tender

I have a feeling it's a Patriots intel meeting, as it was also reported that Mike was working out with the team earlier in the week. Hopefully he doesn't spill anything about the new staff to the enemy.

Shocking. The Bills lowballing tenders? Say it ain't so. Losing TD Mike would suck moose testicles.

Right, because he's definitely worth a 1st or 2nd round pick

I have a feeling it's a Patriots intel meeting, as it was also reported that Mike was working out with the team earlier in the week. Hopefully he doesn't spill anything about the new staff to the enemy.

What could he tell them? Coaches are not allowed to discuss football with the players at this time

He hasn't learned the scheme yet, so...

There is years of film on the kubiak offense and McDermott defense. Belichick doesn't need Gillislee to tell him how it works.