Gillislee visits Pats

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Gillislee, but Karlos was the stud opposite Shady the year before and RBs these days (unless it's Zeke or AP) are a dime a dozen....if TD Mike goes to Pats, and Bills receive a 5th in exchange - do you really think they can't Draft a RB in the 5th with that pick that can be a good alternate to Shady?? Karlos was a 5th round pick, Gillislee is obviously a 5th round pick....do we see a pattern here? I would like him NOT to go to the Pats, but their RBs are not the big threat: Brady and receivers are....so while I like him, I don't see the giant panic on this board with losing him for the reasons I mentioned above...but that's just IMHO of course.

Pats love to troll the Bills. What did we ever do to them to deserve this type of treatment?

And with pretty good success. That JAG receiver they stole last year had a pretty good year.

another 500K or so on the Bills tender and the Bills would have got a second rounder in return I believe.

At least get the pick idiots. Good thing the Bills are stacked at wide receiver. Idiots

the lack of depth, retaining contributing players, etc. Falls right on OBD. In particular Doug Whaley.

No need too look further why this franchise can only keep spinning it's wheels in 7-9----9-7 hell.

Yet Whaley will shell put 5+ million guaranteed to the bust C. Williams offensive lineman who was and now is back too

sitting on his couch.

Whaley is not qualifed to hold the title General Manager. imo

And with pretty good success. That JAG receiver they stole last year had a pretty good year.

another 500K or so on the Bills tender and the Bills would have got a second rounder in return I believe.

At least get the pick idiots. Good thing the Bills are stacked at wide receiver. Idiots

the lack of depth, retaining contributing players, etc. Falls right on OBD. In particular Doug Whaley.

No need too look further why this franchise can only keep spinning it's wheels in 7-9----9-7 hell.

Yet Whaley will shell put 5+ million guaranteed to the bust C. Williams offensive lineman who was and now is back too

sitting on his couch.

Whaley is not qualifed to hold the title General Manager. imo

I don't think the Pats sign Hogan if we tendered him at a #2. But what would have happened is the Bills would have went into the season with actual WR depth. Bills probably make the playoffs if they had one more WR and Safety that could play.

Edited by jeffismagic

I don't think the Pats sign Hogan if we tendered him at a #2. But what would have happened is the Bills would have went into the season with actual WR depth. Bills probably make the playoffs if they had one more WR and Safety that could play.

Nope

does Hogan play defense? Him on the team wouldn't have changed a thing

Sorry, I disagree that if Hogan had been offered a contract to play with our Bills last and this year that he would have not helped our offense

That being said I liked the 5th round tender on Mike

Though having seen what DW gave FA's this off season not sure why Mike didn't get the 2.8M

Everyone else did, including Poyer....

jc

Yea ridiculous.

As already stated. RBs are a dime a dozen. You don't doll out the type of money the Bills did to McCoy. Especially when he was already under contract.

If you think the Shady we saw of 2016 was a "dime a dozen" player then I don't know what you thought you were watching.

Sorry, I disagree that if Hogan had been offered a contract to play with our Bills last and this year that he would have not helped our offense

That being said I liked the 5th round tender on Mike

Though having seen what DW gave FA's this off season not sure why Mike didn't get the 2.8M

Everyone else did, including Poyer....

jc

i would assume it's because they've been negotiating with him on an extension. The 2nd round tender would have hurt negotiations, and is a bit rich for a backup RB.