So I'm looking at a guy's résumé...

if he knows 3 patriots pre 2000 not including grogan or coates he is worth it.

Twitter is on a resume these days?

Not on the professional ones for senior management and accounting partnerships I've been reviewing (and sending) out the last year or so.

he looks them up. he's shared a little bit here before. he looks up the folks he interviews - he's had models, etc, once he looks through their social media

Twitter is on a resume these days?

Not on the professional ones for senior management and accounting partnerships I've been reviewing (and sending) out the last year or so.

....why Twitter?...there's 4,328 budding GM resumes' right here right now than can do a helluva lot better..............

I'm assuming this is for a janitorial position?

He lists "deflating" as a strength.

Hire his ass and make him bring you bagels and coffee

...in the company designated "uniform", a/k/a a Bruce Smith jersey. :)

...and I see on Twitter that he is a big Pats* fan.

Too bad you're not allowed to discriminate based on disability.

(And I honestly thought this was going to be "...and I see his name is "Tom" and he lives in the DC Metro area." Since sabbatical's almost over and I am job hunting. I was kind-of scared there for a minute.)

Considering people tend to use the same user name across multiple platforms, take his Twitter© handle and look him up on Tindr/Grindr, Tumblr, Reddit, 4Chan, etc and see what he's really been up to

One time we had a sales guy who did this; we found him on a SJ Sharks site, posting negative reviews of competitors on an industry board, and posting nude selfies on another. Most fun I ever had firing someone.

One time we had a sales guy who did this; we found him on a SJ Sharks site, posting negative reviews of competitors on an industry board, and posting nude selfies on another. Most fun I ever had firing someone.

Wow you must really hate the Sharks.