Who is your "no one is talking about guy"Bills could take 10

By this point everyone in play and of value has already been discussed, but there are always surprises in the draft. Could the Bills value Njoku over Howard, Ross over Davis or Williams, Reddick over a DB, or maybe a big trade up or down, where then you never know.

I really hope we trade down to somewhere between 16 and 20 and get another second and maybe even a fourth or fifth...we need some depth with players we can develop. We will see soon!

Lattimore.

People see him going before the Bills pick. But, if he falls.

if he falls then it's medical (hamstrings). Bills should not go there. Love him but that's the truth. If hamstrings check out he will be long gone. Edited by YoloinOhio

QB. McD will get the guy he rides or dies with like many new coaches do their first year. I'm not sure which prospect it will be - I hope it's Mahomes - but I think that is the position.

I would be in absolute shock if McDermott took a QB. He strikes me as a win a game 13-10 kind of guy.

Derek Barnett. EDGE

Good call. I also see EDGE as dark horse.

Thanks.

It would be a surprise, but it would make sense. The Bills could use some more youth on the D-Line.

It would also go along with McDermott's defensive approach. Barnett or Charlton would be good additions.

Thanks.

It would be a surprise, but it would make sense. The Bills could use some more youth on the D-Line.

It would also go along with McDermott's defensive approach. Barnett or Charlton would be good additions.

And as one wanting a QB I could justify an elite DE over an outside LB any day.

Edited by jeffismagic

What's your take on Conley?

love him. Very clean prospect. Will start immediately as an NFL CB. One caveat - he was not the best in run support. That might knock him in McD's book. I'd be thrilled if he was drafted by the Bills, however, because he's top notch. Technique, polish, intelligence, work ethic, speed, experience.

Marlon Humphrey CB. :thumbsup:

i really would like this pick too. So many good CBs in this draft. Edited by YoloinOhio

love him. Very clean prospect. Will start immediately as an NFL CB. One caveat - he was not the best in run support. That might knock him in McD's book. I'd be thrilled if he was drafted by the Bills, however, because he's top notch. Technique, polish, intelligence, work ethic, speed, experience.

I can see a few scenarios where we land him. At 10 would be easy but he would likely be available in a trade down as well.

Gareon Conley and Kevin King are my 2 favorite CB's in this draft. Both would fit right in as zone and off man corner's. I like Conley quite a bit, he was actually the "next great CB" coming out of Ohio St., prior to Hooker and Lattimore's huge surprise years. I'm pretty certain Conley will be the #2 CB selected in the draft and think he's going to be selected right around #10 if not #10. If Lattimore's hamstrings scare a few teams away it wouldn't be a total shocker if Conley is the 1st CB, but I think he'll be #2.

#10 might seem a little high for Haason Reddick, but I think McDermott would have no problem taking him there. WLB who can rush the passer and cover RB's and TE's. This is a very important position in our new defense and right now we have a big hole there on the roster.

So, my answer is Reddick and Conley. Ideally, you could trade down a few spots, pick up and extra 3rd rounder and get Reddick in the early teens, but I just don't have much faith in teams wanting to spend assets to move up. That's always a dumb idea, IMO, and I think teams are starting to wise up and realize the same.

Edited by Estro