QB TJ Yates Visited the Bills and now Signed to a Deal

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Tyrod goes down and Yates has to start the season is over anyway. Yates wont do anything but give you a worse draft pick.

And what if Tyrod is injured for just a series or a quarter? What if he's injured for one game against a bad team and our defense has been clicking? This logic makes no sense IMO.

Get him the !@#$ out of here! I don't want any QBs that everyone knows can't do it.

Then we'd be left with Cardale Jones as the only QB on our roster.

Edited by Gugny

FWIW, the playoff winning drive against Cincinnati.

Hire him.

a single tear falls down the cheek of every Bengals fan when they remember they lost a playoff game to TJ Yates

Unfortunately for them, the list is long.

And what if Tyrod is injured for just a series or a quarter? What if he's injured for one game against a bad team and our defense has been clicking? This logic makes no sense IMO.

I bet a rookie could give just as good of a game as Yates. Hell just the factor that he could is reason alone. Yates you more look at it already being a loss.

Believe it or not, he was the first UNC QB to start a game in the NFL. I was working at UNC when he was filling in for what's his name in Houston, and was surprised to learn that. Not that the school is a football factory or anything, but it still has a long history of turning out a few decent players.

Then we'd be left with Cardale Jones as the only QB on our roster.

....spare the pain....forfeit.....only thing I can figure in my limited wit is that his prolific collegiate career at the OSU QB mega factory warranted a 4th......published reports about his struggles to run the "Scout Team" have NOT kicked my confidence "up a notch"....

....spare the pain....forfeit.....only thing I can figure in my limited wit is that his prolific collegiate career at the OSU QB mega factory warranted a 4th......published reports about his struggles to run the "Scout Team" have NOT kicked my confidence "up a notch"....

But the fact remains that we've not had a chance to see what he can do with the Bills' offense. We've seen what Tyrod .... uh ..... "can" do.