anybody not on board drafting QB at 10 is a *****

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What all these draft "experts" (on TV and at home) fail to realize year after year is that the "Top Quarterback Available" label rarely means they are one of the top players available, and we see this every year when people label players "busts," when in reality they were really just evaluation busts and the players were drafted too high.

From the draft logic that brought you e j Manuel.. ..

Exactly.

Sign Me up I'm an Idiot

Just don't see value at 10.. trade down scenarios would allow us to roll the dice on one of these QB's early but at 10 I would take BPA and that won't be a QB

Edited by ddaryl

Insulting people in the thread TITLE. A new high water mark for TSW.

I'm growing to hate this place.

There are a few new peeps who have dragged it down a little. And it's a 3% faction, not everyone is a bad seed. We welcome all Bills fans.....we just refuse service to the bullies and a idiots..........

we need to not only draft Mahomes but also should draft Chad Kelly in the 5th round. Nothing else matters unless you have a QB. You don't get a Franchise QB unless you draft one. There is no trading for one or getting one through free agency. Look would you trade all the bills draft picks the next 2 years for Aaron Rogers of course you would. Well guess what Green would not make that trade. You can get all the other positions in the draft and through free agency or CFL or Arena football league or Australian Rules football or College Free agents that don't get drafted. You can get any position but you can't get the franchise QB. So just stop the silliness that we should draft a reciever or corner with the 10th pick like it will matter. If you want to keep pounding salt and your head up against rocks for 10 more years with no playoffs then let's just keep drafting Running Backs and DB's and keep being losers. I'm out, I said my piece. Just look at the teams that make the playoffs every year. Look at who there Quaterback are, do I need to make a list for you. This is not rocket science it's simple. We need to keep drafting QB's until we find our franchise QB end of story nothing else matters. I could give 2 ***** who else the Bills draft.

we need to not only draft Mahomes (discussed)

but also should draft Chad Kelly (Discussed) in the 5th round.

Nothing else matters unless you have a QB(Discussed).

You don't get a Franchise QB unless you draft one.(Discussed)

There is no trading for one or getting one through free agency (Discussed).

Look would you trade all the bills draft picks the next 2 years for Aaron Rogers(Discussed) of course you would.

Well guess what Green would not make that trade.(Not Discussed)

You can get all the other positions in the draft and through free agency or CFL or Arena football league or Australian Rules football or College Free agents that don't get drafted. (Discussed)

You can get any position but you can't get the franchise QB. (Discussed)

So just stop the silliness that we should draft a reciever or corner with the 10th pick like it will matter. (Discussed)

If you want to keep pounding salt and your head up against rocks for 10 more years with no playoffs then let's just keep drafting Running Backs and DB's and keep being losers.(Not real sure we talked about the salt mines)

I'm out, I said my piece. Just look at the teams that make the playoffs every year. Look at who there Quaterback are, do I need to make a list for you. (You could but this is discussed too)

This is not rocket science it's simple. We need to keep drafting QB's until we find our franchise QB end of story nothing else matters. (discussed over and over)

I could give 2 ***** who else the Bills draft. (I doubt this is true)

See above bolded lines. These points have not been discussed on Stadium Wall. I think the salt mine thing should be done in PPP or Off the Wall. Also Only DC Tom has the right to King people Idiots. I see many blatant breaking of the rules as much of these points are discussed elsewhere.... What too much?

There are a few new peeps who have dragged it down a little. And it's a 3% faction, not everyone is a bad seed. We welcome all Bills fans.....we just refuse service to the bullies and a idiots..........

...don't recall seeing his sig at BBMB.....then again, the "PG-13 Gang" had several so Mommas wouldn't catch 'em posting during homework time....it was quite a playpen....

we need to not only draft Mahomes but also should draft Chad Kelly in the 5th round. Nothing else matters unless you have a QB. You don't get a Franchise QB unless you draft one. There is no trading for one or getting one through free agency. Look would you trade all the bills draft picks the next 2 years for Aaron Rogers of course you would. Well guess what Green would not make that trade. You can get all the other positions in the draft and through free agency or CFL or Arena football league or Australian Rules football or College Free agents that don't get drafted. You can get any position but you can't get the franchise QB. So just stop the silliness that we should draft a reciever or corner with the 10th pick like it will matter. If you want to keep pounding salt and your head up against rocks for 10 more years with no playoffs then let's just keep drafting Running Backs and DB's and keep being losers. I'm out, I said my piece. Just look at the teams that make the playoffs every year. Look at who there Quaterback are, do I need to make a list for you. This is not rocket science it's simple. We need to keep drafting QB's until we find our franchise QB end of story nothing else matters. I could give 2 ***** who else the Bills draft.

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.8.