anybody not on board drafting QB at 10 is a *****

we need to not only draft Mahomes but also should draft Chad Kelly in the 5th round. Nothing else matters unless you have a QB. You don't get a Franchise QB unless you draft one. There is no trading for one or getting one through free agency. Look would you trade all the bills draft picks the next 2 years for Aaron Rogers of course you would. Well guess what Green would not make that trade. You can get all the other positions in the draft and through free agency or CFL or Arena football league or Australian Rules football or College Free agents that don't get drafted. You can get any position but you can't get the franchise QB. So just stop the silliness that we should draft a reciever or corner with the 10th pick like it will matter. If you want to keep pounding salt and your head up against rocks for 10 more years with no playoffs then let's just keep drafting Running Backs and DB's and keep being losers. I'm out, I said my piece. Just look at the teams that make the playoffs every year. Look at who there Quaterback are, do I need to make a list for you. This is not rocket science it's simple. We need to keep drafting QB's until we find our franchise QB end of story nothing else matters. I could give 2 ***** who else the Bills draft.

Edited by billsareback

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we need to not only draft Mahomes but also should draft Chad Kelly in the 5th round. Nothing else matters unless you have a QB. You don't get a Franchise QB unless you draft one. There is no trading for one or getting one through free agency. Look would you trade all the bills draft picks the next 2 years for Aaron Rogers of course you would. Well guess what Green would not make that trade. You can get all the other positions in the draft and through free agency or CFL or Arena football league or Australian Rules football or College Free agents that don't get drafted. You can get any position but you can't get the franchise QB. So just stop the silliness that we should draft a reciever or corner with the 10th pick like it will matter. If you want to keep pounding salt and your head up against rocks for 10 more years with no playoffs then let's just keep drafting Running Backs and DB's and keep being losers. I'm out, I said my piece. Just look at the teams that make the playoffs every year. Look at who there Quaterback are, do I need to make a list for you. This is not rocket science it's simple. We need to keep drafting QB's until we find our franchise QB end of story nothing else matters. I could give 2 ***** who else the Bills draft.

Two words. Kurt Warner. Another two words. Tomy Romo. Both Fa QBs.

The thing is, when you make posts talking about how something "never" can happen, it is generally very easy to find examples that prove you're wrong.

It is not simply drafting enough QB's it is drafting the right QB. And that involves very careful and diligent scouting.

anybody not on board drafting QB at 10 is a idiot

hello off season...

they may not take one this draft early buy may with the 5th or 6th pick? or they may wait until next draft, who knows? if they don't draft one at 10 they must be idiots, eh OP?

oh and I'm an idiot as I don't see them drafting one at 10.

mM7y5.gif

love the off season...

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

I recommend to the OP you add a poll so folks can declare themselves as idiotic or not.

Just to frame my idiocy, 98 percentile IQ, 95th percentile GMAT, graduate degree, a great career, and a bills fan of almost 30 years and nor being a total book worm played college lacrosse.

I sir am an idiot!

No you're not. To quote the OP, you're a idiot.

giphy.gif

Every time i see your screen name it looks like "Bills bare back" to me.