Zach Brown visiting Bills

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@rapsheet

FA LB Zach Brown with new representation and hes slated to visit the #Bills, his former team, after he leaves the #Dolphins.

@csetalent

#CSEFootball announces Michael Katz as Co-President, and signs Pro Bowl Free Agent Zach Brown #CSETalent

Edited by YoloinOhio

Very true.. but if he does and we can get him for less than what he originally asked, I'll be over the moon with what we've done in FA this year. Nothing flashy, no overpaying or mortgaging our future... it's refreshing.

i thought I read he's still in Miami today so they will need to make him a better offer to get him on the plane. Gonna be tough to leave and realize he's on the other side from Ajayi instead of the same side after what occurred last year :cry:

Hopefully his new representation tells him to tackle this year.

If he does re-sign with the Blls I fully expect either corner or best player available at 10.

hmm..second in the NFL w/ 149 comb tackles..97 total 52 ast 4 sacks 2 ff's and 1 int

I've heard of him! Get him done!

For a cheap price I'm all about this. Depth only

Depth only? So who are our starters? We currently have Preston, Zo, Ragland and a bunch of unproven guys... Even Ragland is unproven at this point.

Holy crow, they're everywhere!

Second in the league in tackles

How many did he miss? This team gave up some yardage to running backs. Maybe if they get their buts off the field he wouldn't have to make as many as he did. And while you're looking at those stats look at the company he keeps and the teams they play for. There is a reason he's coming back to the Bills for a visit.

How many did he miss? This team gave up some yardage to running backs. Maybe if they get their buts off the field he wouldn't have to make as many as he did. And while you're looking at those stats look at the company he keeps and the teams they play for. There is a reason he's coming back to the Bills for a visit.

Why are you asking me?