Any way you slice it Kaepernick represents good value

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The FBI is looking into his communications with Russia before and during election. The Gallup poll has his approval rating at 37% (worst ever at this point in a presidency), he's targeted "fake news", now just adding to the lunacy. So thankful this guy low balled the Bills with his attention seeking bid during that process. Dudes a turd, he has nothing to do without Kap being out of work.

Lex, sarcasm man.

MAGA.

I'm sorry but as a USAF Veteran I would not like to see this person in a Bills uniform. If the Bills did ever sign him( Which of course they will not) then I would have to think long and hard about supporting this team.

The disrespect that he has shown the US Flag and our nation is not forgivable, IMHO.

First off, thank you for your service. I think we will have to agree to disagree on this. We are always told that this is the greatest country because we are free to dissent when we see something we feel is wrong. While we may not agree with the methods of spreading the message, we must be dilligent not to remove his ability to use those means if he deems them necessary.

First off, thank you for your service. I think we will have to agree to disagree on this. We are always told that this is the greatest country because we are free to dissent when we see something we feel is wrong. We are always told that this is the greatest country because we are free to dissent when we see something we feel is wrong we may not agree with the methods of spreading the message, we must be dilligent not to remove his ability to use those means if he deems them necessary.

It was my honor. I'm sorry, but that old adage never did fly with me. You can disrespect and protest many things, but the flag of our nation is sacred and it represents all those who fought and lost their lives to defend the rights and freedoms that so many take for granted. All you need to do is attend a few military burials and realize that what is beneath the flag that adorns the coffin it is covering is the body of either a US Veteran or a soldier. It is sacred.

It's too bad Kaepernick didn't say he was protesting America's treatment of its veterans. He'd probably be regarded as a hero.

Are you a Veteran?

Haha, alright. America is turning into MTV's The Real World. Puck ate someone's peanut butter, The Miz is really a wrestler, I slapped Irene, Donnie T's putting up a wall.

Now who's dating themselves.

I liked Puck. A midsummers nights dream is a great work.

First off, thank you for your service. I think we will have to agree to disagree on this. We are always told that this is the greatest country because we are free to dissent when we see something we feel is wrong. While we may not agree with the methods of spreading the message, we must be dilligent not to remove his ability to use those means if he deems them necessary.

we are told this is the greatest country by mouth breathers who can't even comprehend life. This country is not even close to the greatest country on earth unless you count military spending and inmates.

This is why MAGA works.

I'm sorry but as a USAF Veteran I would not like to see this person in a Bills uniform. If the Bills did ever sign him( Which of course they will not) then I would have to think long and hard about supporting this team.

The disrespect that he has shown the US Flag and our nation is not forgivable, IMHO.

This is what I don't understand...what disrespect?? How can you show disrespect for a piece of cloth? And out country is great for the simple fact that he can protest against the things he finds wrong with it. You don't have to like it, but to call it "unforgivable" is both hyperbolic and a tad precious.

I liked Puck. A midsummers nights dream is a great work.

we are told this is the greatest country by mouth breathers who can't even comprehend life. This country is not even close to the greatest country on earth unless you count military spending and inmates.

This is why MAGA works.

True

This is what I don't understand...what disrespect?? How can you show disrespect for a piece of cloth? And out country is great for the simple fact that he can protest against the things he finds wrong with it. You don't have to like it, but to call it "unforgivable" is both hyperbolic and a tad precious.

True

To symbolically destroy a symbol is more damaging that physically destroying it

This is why MAGA works.

Your right about defense spending and prison population.

The US spends more on defense than the next 15 nations (including China and Russia) combined and about 12 of them can be considered allies. But its expensive to defend an empire with troops stationed in some 130 countries around the world. As such most of the world sees the US as the biggest threat to peace rather than the current Russian behind every bush and tree hysteria going on in the media and Congress.

The US holds 25% of the world prison population against something like 5% of the total population. Chalk this up to the Federal, State, and local governments criminalizing everyday life from where you can plant a tree on your own property to the lack of proper permits for a child's lemonade stand. The latest fad among the revenue starved jurisdictions being civil forfeiture laws without due process.

But regardless of all that it's still the destination of choice for the world's legal and illegal immigrants and refugees. For example, I don't hear a lot about people trying to sneak into Albania. Or the great business opportunities in Venezuela. Or quality of life in The Congo. And all these people who threatened to move to Canada. I read somewhere requests to the Canadian government totaled a whopping 25 individual requests.

So no matter what anybody wants to think if you live in the US you're probably already better off than 95% of the rest of the world.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

I really like when you replace the word Air with Chair.. so funny. Chair Force... hahaha. I can't get over it, so creative. Call him a snowflake now. That'll sure teach him a lesson. You've got "IT" Boyst..

So it's not OK to not stand during the National Anthem because it disrespects veterans, but it is OK to disrespect them by mocking thier service? OK.

as a member of the military you can still only speak for yourself. Just like anyone else. Get that phony Bologna speak as someone important because you enlisted so your opinion is more valuable nonsense out of here.

But thanks for your service in the chair force

Actually he can speak for many in the US Military. Most actually by a very wide margin. And yes, I would say that anyone who serves his country and is putting his or her life on the line for our freedom has an opinion that has more relevance, depending on the subject of course. And Chair Force? That's a good one! Because, you know, all of us Air Force folks ever did was sit on our butts and did absolutely no work nor contributed to anything of significance to our nation's defense. What Branch of the military were you in again??

Actually he can speak for many in the US Military. Most actually by a very wide margin. And yes, I would say that anyone who serves his country and is putting his or her life on the line for our freedom has an opinion that has more relevance, depending on the subject of course. And Chair Force? That's a good one! Because, you know, all of us Air Force folks ever did was sit on our butts and did absolutely no work nor contributed to anything of significance to our nation's defense. What Branch of the military were you in again??

this is all your opinion. Historically this issue here has drawn 50/50 support or disapproval from vets. The ones that support it often saying he is a jackass.

But again. Your opinion. That's all you shared

this is all your opinion. Historically this issue here has drawn 50/50 support or disapproval from vets. The ones that support it often saying he is a jackass.

50/50 eh? You follow it that closely?

The bottom line is that it's disrespectful, any way you want to present it.

Who is saying to remove his ability to do what he did? That's what I don't get. No one restricted or removed that ability or are even suggesting it. He has to live with the reaction he gets, though.

Vague statistic of 50/50... check

Demeaning post about a military department.. check

Realization that this is all opinion based... N/A

You'll get there.

It's too bad Kaepernick didn't say he was protesting America's treatment of its veterans. He'd probably be regarded as a hero.

You are 100% correct. And since those veterans are supposed to be taken care of by the US govt, protesting the govt in the way he did may have a different resonance to it. The treatment of veterans is a much bigger problem and a direct failure of the US govt. The issue he chose to champion has questionable merit ( it was more media hype in an election year than factual) and no direct link to the US govt whatsoever. It is not even statistically relevant. Hence the negative reaction. It's not about his right to protest, just that he is wrong. He may believe it, but he's wrong.

Vague statistic of 50/50... check

Demeaning post about a military department.. check

Realization that this is all opinion based... N/A

You'll get there.

Are we talking about the posters here or Mr Trump?

WRT Trump - Check, check and check.

From the guy who blamed the military for the soldiers death on the Yemen raid. Sad, just sad.

So called Fans? So if you're a fan you have to follow your team blindly and without question. Gotcha :thumbsup:

I think it's more so about the posters that have said they'd be done with this team if Kap is signed. AP used a switch to beat his kids grapes purple. Now maybe Vikings fans just appreciated the new hue of a young fans jewels chalking it up to Xtreme dedication in fandom and were able to dismiss it for his Dads talents. Something along those lines would make me question this organizations morals. Standing or kneeling for a lil patriotic ditty... not so much.

That's just me though.

I think it's more so about the posters that have said they'd be done with this team if Kap is signed. AP used a switch to beat his kids grapes purple. Now maybe Vikings fans just appreciated the new hue of a young fans jewels chalking it up to Xtreme dedication in fandom and were able to dismiss it for his Dads talents. Something along those lines would make me question this organizations morals. Standing or kneeling for a lil patriotic ditty... not so much.

That's just me though.

I have the utmost disdain for those who resort to mischaracterization to advance their narratives.

I think after 350 posts/replies and some tenacious ground and pound infighting among the buffalo faithful, it's fair to say that their IS a way to slice it where signing CK would NOT represent good value for the buffalo bills.

Correct. End of thread. Move on.

All those that fought for and lost their lives for this country didn't die in vain be because CK "disrespects" the flag. The flag is a symbol, just a piece of cloth that means many things to many people. To get people to fight for it is a control issue. This debate is not a control issue. Enlightenment is non-attachment. Unfortunately, many have been trained to stay attached.