Chad Kelly: drafted by Denver

HOUSE

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would only sign Chad as an UDFA -- cause that's what I think he will be so why waste the draft pick. I believe the best scenario for Chad is Buffalo. If he and his agent are smart they would accept any offer from the Bills even a no bonus one over anything else..

A lot of folks would say don't put him in Buffalo where he has a posse and has a history of trouble -- but I am willing to risk an UDFA that the lightbulb comes on -- He's really following the path his uncle followed in the pre-hyper media age. Jim needed time to mature--a lot of that happened in Houston. There, Jim was always surrounded by family--I think Chad needs that--Ed, Danny, etc kicked Jim's ass when needed...Chad will never be Jim on the field--there just isn't another Jim. But Chad is a talent and can do things Jim couldn't with his legs...would love to see him in a Bills uniform if only to see that name on the Jersey...Jim will allow him to wear #12 if he lives up to the standard.

Edited by JoeF

ESPN's Sport Science gave him the highest overall score of any QB in the last 6 years. He got perfect scores on their accuracy test from both 10 and 15 yards, which was the first time it had ever happened. His on field actions and emotions seem right. I think only a mental health professional could unwind his off field behavior. Being tabbed as a child prodigy can do strange things to a developing mind. It must be tough to have to constantly try to justify the hype. I wish him success wherever his football career takes him. Not so much due to his last name, but more because of where he is from.

ESPN's Sport Science gave him the highest overall score of any QB in the last 6 years. He got perfect scores on their accuracy test from both 10 and 15 yards, which was the first time it had ever happened. His on field actions and emotions seem right. I think only a mental health professional could unwind his off field behavior. Being tabbed as a child prodigy can do strange things to a developing mind. It must be tough to have to constantly try to justify the hype. I wish him success wherever his football career takes him. Not so much due to his last name, but more because of where he is from.

Good lord. Chad Kelly was a child prodigy football player?

Gimme a break.

You guys.... :doh::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah but the rest of these bums are better :lol::lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ9j0OG4ihA

I would only sign Chad as an UDFA -- cause that's what I think he will be so why waste the draft pick. I believe the best scenario for Chad is Buffalo. If he and his agent are smart they would accept any offer from the Bills even a no bonus one over anything else..

A lot of folks would say don't put him in Buffalo where he has a posse and has a history of trouble -- but I am willing to risk an UDFA that the lightbulb comes on -- He's really following the path his uncle followed in the pre-hyper media age. Jim needed time to mature--a lot of that happened in Houston. There, Jim was always surrounded by family--I think Chad needs that--Ed, Danny, etc kicked Jim's ass when needed...Chad will never be Jim on the field--there just isn't another Jim. But Chad is a talent and can do things Jim couldn't with his legs...would love to see him in a Bills uniform if only to see that name on the Jersey...Jim will allow him to wear #12 if he lives up to the standard.

Wit h only 6 picks, I agree . UDFA or no.

Of course. But he won't last until the end of the draft.

So be it

So we are going to act like we havent seen superior talent flame out because they lacked it between the ears?

he has it mentally for Football and he will be fine. I swear some of you guys think this kid is some kind of deranged lunatic. he did some dumb kid stuff he will be fine after all Marino was stupid too.

and Favre

he has it mentally for Football and he will be fine. I swear some of you guys think this kid is some kind of deranged lunatic. he did some dumb kid stuff he will be fine after all Marino was stupid too.

and Favre

I will concede that this day in age, wirh cell phones and every other bit of technology, far more is exposed.

However, the league has also evolved into a no nonsense league. When this stuff leaks and gets out,like it always does who will he hind behind then?

You can't ignore the laundry list of issues.

I would definitely use a 5th-6th-7th round pick on Kelly. The kid has talent. I'd gladly give up Cardale's spot on the roster for Kelly.

I'd use a 5th. Little investment and less chance of seeing him go elsewhere. As for his spot, you could PUP him.