Chad Kelly: drafted by Denver

HOUSE

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will concede that this day in age, wirh cell phones and every other bit of technology, far more is exposed.

However, the league has also evolved into a no nonsense league. When this stuff leaks and gets out,like it always does who will he hind behind then?

You can't ignore the laundry list of issues.

yes I can, Jeremy "smoke mask" Tunsil got drafted and played well. As long as he doesn't beat women and isn't an addict I don't care what he does.

One way or another... I'd put Kelly at a higher ceiling than Brissett.... Brady needs a successor.

Effing Kill me, could you imagine him going there and playing for 20 yrs like Brady ... :death::death::death:

yes I can, Jeremy "smoke mask" Tunsil got drafted and played well. As long as he doesn't beat women and isn't an addict I don't care what he does.

Effing Kill me, could you imagine him going there and playing for 20 yrs like Brady ... :death::death::death:

Smoking weed, while I understand the implications, becoming legal in more and more states...

I don't really put that up there being thrown off of a major college program in Clemson

Or

Fighting a bouncer, threatening to get an Ak and "spray the place," only to later to swing at an arresting officer and get a multitude of charges, which he plead down.

Or

The whole getting into a brawl at his little brothers high schook football game.

Oh, and there was marijuana issues when the dang kid put it on snapchat.

So if you really want to compare a LT who was destined to go highly before that picture came oUT to a QB with injury history and that off the field list of issues. By all means be my guest.

Smoking weed, while I understand the implications, becoming legal in more and more states...

I don't really put that up there being thrown off of a major college program in Clemson

Or

Fighting a bouncer, threatening to get an Ak and "spray the place," only to later to swing at an arresting officer and get a multitude of charges, which he plead down.

Or

The whole getting into a brawl at his little brothers high schook football game.

Oh, and there was marijuana issues when the dang kid put it on snapchat.

So if you really want to compare a LT who was destined to go highly before that picture came oUT to a QB with injury history and that off the field list of issues. By all means be my guest.

Those injuries are a concern but that other stuff is old news, he's not that young punk anymore. His talent is too hard to pass up.

Those injuries are a concern but that other stuff is old news, he's not that young punk anymore. His talent is too hard to pass up.

The high school brawl literally happened in October of 2016.

The snapchat pics of him with pot were from November of 2016.

Well now he has the dreaded Buffalo Barbarian curse, so he has no shot! :)

But seriously, if it was a qb you didn't like who didn't have the last name Kelly, you would be killing him for all this stuff. Your qb should be the smartest dude on the team. Kelly might be the dumbest.

The high school brawl literally happened in October of 2016.

The snapchat pics of him with pot were from November of 2016.

he was not in a brawl but was on the field to protect his brother , weed schmeed he will pass the test, he's not Dareus

Well now he has the dreaded Buffalo Barbarian curse, so he has no shot! :)

But seriously, if it was a qb you didn't like who didn't have the last name Kelly, you would be killing him for all this stuff. Your qb should be the smartest dude on the team. Kelly might be the dumbest.

Of course I would but he has talent so im willing to overlook his incidents, don't care about his name, he has the best arm in a looong time with all around ability. If he didn't have the worst line ever and didn't lose Laquan Treadwell he would have as good or better season than 2015 and would have been the top QB.

he was not in a brawl but was on the field to protect his brother , weed schmeed he will pass the test, he's not Dareus

While that may seem admirable in some respects, he was not a player in the game. He was a high level NFL prospect who demonstrated he couldn't do the smart thing in an emotional situation. Poor executive decision making is a serious red flag. I hope he grows out of it.

Of course I would but he has talent so im willing to overlook his incidents, don't care about his name, he has the best arm in a looong time with all around ability. If he didn't have the worst line ever and didn't lose Laquan Treadwell he would have as good or better season than 2015 and would have been the top QB.

He reminds me of JP Losman, whose teammates hated him because he was cocky for no reason and broke his leg his rookie year.

Cut it anyway you want, the kid ran onto the field which he had no business doing and had to be restrained. The videos are out there.

Then to follow that up a month later with a snapchat of you and pot.

Same thing with getting kicked out of clemson than a month or two later getting inot the bar brawl.

How close the incidents are, show the kid doesn't learn and doest give a flying ef about the ramifications of his actions.

You can love his talent all you want, you can spin his off field behavior anyway you want.

However, there is enough NFL execs that have questioned the kids maturity. Which, at the most crucial position of the game is so critical.

Our own head coache is preaching what it takes both on and OFF the field.

So many fans here have called for our own All Pro, third overall pick Dareus to be cut for synthetic pot.

Yet, because the kid shares the Kelly name everyone wants to make excuses.

Edited by BillsFan17

Cut it anyway you want, the kid ran onto the field which he had no business doing and had to be restrained. The videos are out there.

Then to follow that up a month later with a snapchat of you and pot.

Same thing with getting kicked out of clemson than a month or two later getting inot the bar brawl.

How close the incidents are, show the kid doesn't learn and doest give a flying ef about the ramifications of his actions.

You can love his talent all you want, you can spin his off field behavior anyway you want.

However, there is enough NFL execs that have questioned the kids maturity. Which, at the most crucial position of the game is so critical.

Our own head coache is preaching what it takes both on and OFF the field.

So many fans here have called for our own All Pro, third overall pick Dareus to be cut for synthetic pot.

Yet, because the kid shares the Kelly name everyone wants to make excuses.

Yup. It's a pattern of bad decision making and no signs of growing up.

And for people who want kelly, watch his spring game meltdown. Someone on that team should have knocked him out. Completely embarrassing.

Draft him with a 5th. We will be betting on Jim Kelly to sort him. I'll bet on Jim all day.

Counting on a former player with no coaching experience and who isn't staff to "sort him out"?. Talk about too many cooks in the kitchen.

I think if you draft Chad, you have to take Jim completely out of it. Frankly, he has nothing to do with the decision.

I can't think of a late round pick on any team that would face more public pressure than Chad in Buffalo. I don't think anyone could survive in the environment, let alone someone with a long history of off the field errors.

Edited by TheElectricCompany

If you look above I posted that October of 2016 was running onto the field of his brothers HS football game.

November pics leaked of Chad with pot on snapchat.

So 6 months ago he ran out onto a field to protect his brother and a month later a pic surfaced of him at a table with 2 guy who had blunts in front of them (I'm getting older and I'll admit my eyes aren't as good as they used to be, but I can't clearly see him with any pot)? Hell being seen on video smoking pot through a gas mask gets you drafted in the 1st round these days!