10 Available Free Agents that could fit the Buffalo Bills

pbanach

not the worst list in the world.

...Aiken was here in 2010.....Stevie is done IMO....Byrd and his late agent Parker burned bridges and wanted out as bad as Peters and Marshawn..........Smith is not getting high marks here in another thread....the rest?......you decide..........

I'd take Cook, Aiken and Verner from that list. All needs and fits. Claiborne is interesting, but I could see him asking too much. He's in his prime in age and experience, but consistency has been a real issue which always throws up red flags.

I'd take Cook, Aiken and Verner from that list. All needs and fits. Claiborne is interesting, but I could see him asking too much. He's in his prime in age and experience, but consistency has been a real issue which always throws up red flags.

...Bflo signed Aiken as a UDFA in 2011 but he was released......we must have been loaded at the position...........

...Bflo signed Aiken as a UDFA in 2011 but he was released......we must have been loaded at the position...........

Is that an indictment of the player or FO? Because I saw Aiken almost get 1000 yards two seasons ago. I don't see the Bills with a guy on their roster, aside from Sammy, that could touch that.

Is that an indictment of the player or FO? Because I saw Aiken almost get 1000 yards two seasons ago. I don't see the Bills with a guy on their roster, aside from Sammy, that could touch that.

...EXCELLENT question for which I have NO answer......what is your assessment?................

http://nysportsbiz.com/2017/03/11/10-available-free-agents-that-could-be-a-good-fit-for-the-buffalo-bills/

".. Even if that extra money isnt freed up, GM Doug Whaley and the front office can still competitively pursue some of the top players left on the market."

How dare you suggest us sign any more players? Don't you know we'll lose comp picks?

I don't know how healthy he is right now, but I would try to bring Greg Salas back.

I also see that Stefan Charles is still available, with Corbin Bryant gone he could be a decent replacement.

Edited by Fixxxer

For me Aiken is a no brainer that guy is good. I loved him when he was tearing it up during Bills preseason games and he put on a show 2 years ago when the Ravens got injured at Wideout. This guy is polished and good and NFL ready. Plus he knows what it's like to be in Buffalo. Get him and your number 2 wideout is solved. Maybe draft a stud wideout with one of your first 2 picks and maybe the Wideout Listerbee I think that's is his name,who was the fastest wide out in the draft last year who we drafted in the 6th round will panout . I also like Sam Shields a lot he would be a real good addition that knows what he's doing.

Edited by billsareback