Gilmore to be...a patriot

Y'know, Bellichich dosent pay players that kinda money unless theyre worth every single penny.

Wonder what we offered him? 12.5?

Yeah all of Belly Boys signings always work out. Go look at the big contact he gave to Albert Haynesworth. How did that work out?

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What???/ Please explain

Sure.

When you knee jerk react and sign an OK QB that didnt even play 16 games to a big money contract but ignore your highly talented CB that you drafted and has played hard and very well for you of course he is not going to give a discount and is going to protect his body to get out as fast as possible

They can have him. Can't tackle worth a darn. Well, then probably will be all-world for the Pats*

They do this funny thing where they hold people accountable. I'm hoping our new staff thinks the same way.

Yeah all of Belly Boys signings always work out. Go look at the big contact he gave to Albert Haynesworth. How did that work out?

Youre going to doubt a coach/GM with SEVEN Superbowl rings? On Hanyesworth? C'mon man, get your head in the game.

Yikes, Pats beat writer

Ben Volin‏Verified account @BenVolin

Hopefully Gilmore gives the Patriots better effort than he did on this 53-yard TD he allowed to Chris Hogan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R317Rdhw2Gg …

Yea, did you notice the clip ended with that clown Rex shaking his head and looking lost himself? Bringing in Fat Rob helped, didn't it?! Looks like Gilmore and the safety were not only on a different page, they weren't even in the same play book.This will not happen under Belicheck.

I'm a little surprised that Bills fans are surprised that we didn't pay 14MM+ for Gilmore! Did people really think we were going to sign him now that he hit FA after trying unsuccessfully to extend him in the off-season?

Great QB, but can't tackle for **** - I'll miss his coverage skills, but not his "throw the body at the Offensive player and bounce off" tackle style...