Bills are "In" on Martellus Bennet

Ridiculous... Bills are smart.. Push the price up for NE to overpay or loose him... We have way too much money tied up at TE anyway.

I agree with everything you wrote except "Bills are smart"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i might be in the minority opinion on this one but id have zero interest in him. But i also want us to draft OJ howard. i think he is going to be the next elite tight end in this league

With as deep of a TE class this year rather spend FA dollars elsewhere such as fixing the o-line instead.

Agreed on both counts.

Bennett will want a big contract, and his recent history of injuries is a red flag.

I am encouraged that the Bills are looking at adding another Tight End.

We should draft one from this great class.

@AllbrightNFL

Market for Martellus Bennett is strong. Will have his pick of half a dozen teams.

Our competition could be the Browns, Bears, Jags, Argonauts and Montreal Alouettes and we'd still be in tough. Man, I sometimes wish I cheered for a team in a more desirable market for free agents..... Edited by MiltonWaddams

Makes Sense keeping TT you need high catch Radius pass catchers.... Not the Goodwins of the world

Agree. We need lanky WRs that have the guts to go up and get those once in a while errant throws.

Also if Mahomes magically makes it past Hou we can still grab him in the 2nd and let him develop for a season or half

Agreed on both counts.

Bennett will want a big contract, and his recent history of injuries is a red flag.

I am encouraged that the Bills are looking at adding another Tight End.

We should draft one from this great class.

Vader, I admire your relentless pursuit of Butt.

Wonder what that would mean for Clay? Bills probably won't end up landing him anyways, but if somehow they do, I guess that would be bye bye Charles Clay.

Bills want to run two TE sets. Clay isn't going anywhere. Cap hit would be too exorbitant even if they did want to let him go.