Are there any racist institutions? How and why.

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

THE SPLC IS A RACIST, EXTREMIST ORGANIZATION: 

Southern Poverty Law Center: Teachers Are ‘Weaponizing’ Whiteness.

Go stay on your Billsfans site. No more coming here with your tinfoil hat ***** 

We just got done draining the swamp on this site of you nutbags please don't come back.

Edited by TBBills

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

THE SPLC IS A RACIST, EXTREMIST ORGANIZATION: 

Southern Poverty Law Center: Teachers Are ‘Weaponizing’ Whiteness.

How exactly is Tolerance.org -- the organization that actually is responsible for the article that the "Washington Free Beacon" criticized -- connected to the Southern Poverty Law Center?  I checked out their website and found nothing about the SPLC.   Not in the purpose statement.  Not in the list of advisory board members.  Not in "partners" section.   What this organization appears to be is a group of classroom teachers.

PS.  Maybe you should actually read the article.

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/3/2020 at 3:37 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Math is racist? :wacko:

</snip>

The Mathematical Association of America released a statement Friday claiming both that mathematicians should engage in “uncomfortable conversations” about race, and that policies of from the Trump administration, like the lack of a mask mandate in the United States, are somehow an affront to mathematics. The group concludes with a call for a “pursuit of justice” within math.

</snip>

I just saw this- this is flat out telling a lie so the stupid feel better about themselves. Math is not a creation anymore than oxygen is created. Math has been discovered as scientific thought has progressed, literally Calculus was found because it was needed to properly explain what we discovered in physics, therefore Newton and Lebnitz organized the math. Stating math has a racial component states you are too dumb to for conversation

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/11/2021 at 4:07 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

I just saw this- this is flat out telling a lie so the stupid feel better about themselves. Math is not a creation anymore than oxygen is created. Math has been discovered as scientific thought has progressed, literally Calculus was found because it was needed to properly explain what we discovered in physics, therefore Newton and Lebnitz organized the math. Stating math has a racial component states you are too dumb to for conversation

I don’t know... have you ever seen that does not equal sign? It looks awfully oppressive 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I don’t know... have you ever seen that does not equal sign? It looks awfully oppressive 

I teach math and that sign has actually caused me grief through the years because students think it is stupid, basically why solve a problem to prove it does not work? Why can't they just say it is wrong? It might be oppressive but still not racist.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I teach math and that sign has actually caused me grief through the years because students think it is stupid, basically why solve a problem to prove it does not work? Why can't they just say it is wrong? It might be oppressive but still not racist.

Math isn't racist.  Mathematical principles have been a foundation of civilizations for 1,000 of years.  Babylonians, Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, Mayans, Chinese, Asian Indians, and so on.  All these civilizations developed and used math.  Math has no race.  I suspect if alien civilizations exist somewhere out in our Galaxy they use math and the fundamental principles of it.

The people denouncing math as racist are failures.  They are responsible for developing and educating children in various basic concepts.  Like math.  They are academics, education administrators, and intellectuals.  They and their programs and curriculum have failed in providing children the necessary training and education to succeed in life.  To blame themselves or point a finger at each other is to admit failure, to admit they are not somehow intellectually superior.  So they find another target.  The inert and non-sentient discipline of math is the target.  And they develop some crackpot idea that somehow children of color are different and that they are incapable of comprehending the concepts of math.  Not only is this insulting but the very foundation of the idea is racist.  So really why are we even listening to these people?    

https://qz.com/1980790/why-are-black-women-at-higher-risk-of-infertility/?utm_source=YPL 

This article would have been considered satire 10 years ago. The argument that black women think black women are especially fertile is because of white people, though I have never heard that before. It also blames black women getting sterilized on white people. This article basically started with a premise and bent all facts around premise without regard to logic.

• Agree 1

K-12 IMPLOSION UPDATE: DeSantis: Florida Will Exclude Critical Race Theory From Its Curriculum.

“Let me be clear, there’s no room in our classrooms for things like critical race theory, teaching kids to hate their country and to hate each other is not worth one red cent of taxpayer money.”

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/03/desantis-florida-exclude-critical-race-theory-from-its-curriculum/

Related: Video – How Critical Race Training is Harming K-12.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/03/video-how-critical-race-training-is-harming-k-12/

If your a white guy and marry a black woman, you're prolly a racist...

https://summit.news/2021/03/16/comedian-bill-burr-accused-of-being-racist-for-marrying-a-black-woman/

Comedian Bill Burr Accused of Being Racist For Marrying A Black Woman

“You shouldn’t assume someone isn’t racist just because they own a minority sex servant.”

Hard to believe that this is what some people waste their time and energy focused on.

One thing for sure, these people are clowns.

Perhaps this is a new broken human species, Ho mo moronic

Edited by Unforgiven

11 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

If your a white guy and marry a black woman, you're prolly a racist...

https://summit.news/2021/03/16/comedian-bill-burr-accused-of-being-racist-for-marrying-a-black-woman/

Comedian Bill Burr Accused of Being Racist For Marrying A Black Woman

“You shouldn’t assume someone isn’t racist just because they own a minority sex servant.”

Hard to believe that this is what some people waste their time and energy focused on.

One thing for sure, these people are clowns.

Perhaps this is a new broken human species, Ho mo moronic

They are sad, unhappy, depressed, and most likely mentally ill people that should be ignored.  A bunch of Buzzkills..  

The democratic & Republican parties . 

If we keep them fighting amongst them selves they will never notice what we are doing behind closed doors and won't join forces to correct the things we put in place to continue the unrest between them 🤔 ...

HMMM ???? This is called a twofer !!

Edited by T master
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, T master said:

The democratic & Republican parties . 

If we keep them fighting amongst them selves they will never notice what we are doing behind closed doors and won't join forces to correct the things we put in place to continue the unrest between them 🤔 ...

HMMM ???? This is called a twofer !!

Wot? 

22 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Most likely someone thought she was hot and put in place as a placeholder but forgot to remove it. Years ago I received an email for a convention where the keynote speaker was an attractive woman and the person put in a little comment about it in a juvenile way. About 4 minutes later I recieved the retraction but it was already put there.

WHY DOES ANYBODY STILL LISTEN TO THE SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER?:  

Each red-blooded American must teach five people the truth about these corruptoids.  

Start with your sister-in-law who still reads the New York Times.  

If we all work hard we can have this taken care of by August–well ahead of the vaccine project. 

Here’s some ammunition.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3485077

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

WHY DOES ANYBODY STILL LISTEN TO THE SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER?:  

Each red-blooded American must teach five people the truth about these corruptoids.  

Start with your sister-in-law who still reads the New York Times.  

If we all work hard we can have this taken care of by August–well ahead of the vaccine project. 

Here’s some ammunition.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3485077

You hate the people who fight against white supremacist? 

Color me shocked! 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Color me shocked! 

Ahhhhhh memories.

You tried this childish spin a while ago remember.

On 3/4/2017 at 9:11 AM, Tiberius said:

Yup, if people try and stop hate, racism and discrimination they are the bad ones. Racists HATE the Sothern Poverty Law Center

After 4 years of constant posts about their own racism and you still try and defend them.

You are a poor example of liberal thought.  (still)

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ahhhhhh memories.

You tried this childish spin a while ago remember.

After 4 years of constant posts about their own racism and you still try and defend them.

You are a poor example of liberal thought.  (still)

Color me shocked! 

• Agree 1

THE PURGE: 

USMC ‘Extremism’ Training Follows the SPLC Playbook to Demonize Conservatives. 

“This vague definition of extremism opens the floodgates for political demonization.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/tyler-o-neil/2021/03/30/how-the-left-can-weaponize-the-extremism-stand-down-to-root-conservatives-out-of-the-marines-n1435232

So ... tibs calls everyone racist with no tangible evidence...is this guy racist or he did he do this because of Trump?

File this under news guaranteed to not be on cnn.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/disturbing-video-from-charlotte/

<snip>

Video shows the moment a crazed man wielding a pole trashes a Korean-owned convenience store in North Carolina while shouting racial slurs. Mark Sung, whose family owns the Charlotte store, said the Democrat who trashed their business was hired by a customer who had been banned from the shop.

“As he was trashing the shop, he was like saying racial slurs, cursing at us, threatening us,” Sung said. “And the guy that we banned ended up coming into the store, cheering him on and screaming, ‘That’s what you get, that’s what you get! Go back to your country!’ “

<snip>

Edited by Unforgiven

37 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

So ... tibs calls everyone racist with no tangible evidence...is this guy racist or he did he do this because of Trump?

File this under news guaranteed to not be on cnn.

<snip>

Video shows the moment a crazed man wielding a pole trashes a Korean-owned convenience store in North Carolina while shouting racial slurs. Mark Sung, whose family owns the Charlotte store, said the Democrat who trashed their business was hired by a customer who had been banned from the shop.

“As he was trashing the shop, he was like saying racial slurs, cursing at us, threatening us,” Sung said. “And the guy that we banned ended up coming into the store, cheering him on and screaming, ‘That’s what you get, that’s what you get! Go back to your country!’ “

<snip>

The Democrat who trashed their business?  Where does it talk about his political party affiliation?  

37 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Are there any racists institutions? Why yes, yes there is: The Republican Party

I would hope that everyone on the board noted this

Senator Cotton talked about the rise in murders and major crimes , the race of the criminals was NEVER ONCE mentioned.

But what does BillZtime automatically associate with the crimes..............African -Americans.

Who is the real racist here ?

He will, no doubt, come back with some snide, simplistic response, but the truth has been shown.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

I would hope that everyone on the board noted this

Senator Cotton talked about the rise in murders and major crimes , the race of the criminals was NEVER ONCE mentioned.

But what does BillZtime automatically associate with the crimes..............African -Americans.

Who is the real racist here ?

He will, no doubt, come back with some snide, simplistic response, but the truth has been shown.

Stop projecting. You try to make me look bad and meanwhile you look pathetic in doing so.

With that said Bonnie, we can easily solve Tom Cotton's under-incarceration dilemma by locking up those responsible for the January 6th insurrection. 

We can start w Trump and all others that spread the Big Lie then add Republican Senators and Members of the House that inspired the revolt.