Are there any racist institutions? How and why.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

They hate Nazis. Why would you hate a group that fights scum bag klanmen, Nazis trash and confederate losers? 

Just because SPLC is less bad then those does not make them good, but it is good you realize that there are worse people than Donald Trump

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Just because SPLC is less bad then those does not make them good, but it is good you realize that there are worse people than Donald Trump

The SPLC has long since given up it's original  (worthy) mission and now is completely Anti-Christian and Anti-Conservative thought.

If Tibsy would actually have opened any of the links exposing this on the previous pages he wouldn't keep trying the same old defense.

(see page two of this thread)   ?

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I find it suspicious people don’t like the people fighting the KKK. I am sending them in a $100 donation today 

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If Tibsy would actually have opened any of the links exposing this on the previous pages he wouldn't keep trying the same old defense..

I think he would.  When has he ever let new facts get in the way?  

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The SPLC has long since given up it's original  (worthy) mission and now is completely Anti-Christian and Anti-Conservative thought.

If Tibsy would actually have opened any of the links exposing this on the previous pages he wouldn't keep trying the same old defense.

(see page two of this thread)   ?

The “Christians” have done more than anyone to undermine Christianity in this country. These fraudsters bowing to Trump has exposed their money grubbing hypocrisy better than anyone else could ever hope to do. It’s so funny, now wonder secular humanism is rising so quickly 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I find it suspicious people don’t like the people fighting the KKK. I am sending them in a $100 donation today 

Right back at ya- https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/08/14/politics/trump-condemns-charlottesville-attackers/index.html&ved=2ahUKEwiG7MXd_6boAhUEn-AKHWszDd4QFjABegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2h592KcpvTJRRpvC0jLwVj&ampcf=1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

:beer: Tibs is a waste of time (as I'm sure you already know). He's not an honest broker with a differing opinion, he's a troll who just wants to drag you down to his level and beat you with his own stupidity and nonsensical logic. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The “Christians” have done more than anyone to undermine Christianity in this country. These fraudsters bowing to Trump has exposed their money grubbing hypocrisy better than anyone else could ever hope to do. It’s so funny, now wonder secular humanism is rising so quickly 

arguing Trump is not Christian while the Democrats attack everything with any relation to God. I don't love Trump I simply know he is the lesser of two evils. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: Tibs is a waste of time (as I'm sure you already know). He's not an honest broker with a differing opinion, he's a troll who just wants to drag you down to his level and beat you with his own stupidity and nonsensical logic. 

I know but I am so bored with my self quarantine this constitutes entertainment

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I agree with Tibs here. Fighting Democrats is a worthy cause.

Oh, don't forget that the KKK is the militant wing of the Democrat party.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

I agree with Tibs here. Fighting Democrats is a worthy cause.

Oh, don't forget that the KKK is the militant wing of the Democrat party.

No, the KKK is a Trump support group. 

Are you talking ancient history? Do you need a history lesson on when and how the racists left the Democratic Party? I'll cure your ignorance on that point if you want

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

arguing Trump is not Christian while the Democrats attack everything with any relation to God. I don't love Trump I simply know he is the lesser of two evils. 

I know but I am so bored with my self quarantine this constitutes entertainment

Forget Trump then, but why are you hating the people fighting the KKK, neo-Nazi trash and skin head scum? 

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Mr. Conspiracy Theory doesn't want you to trust me. Now why would that be? ?

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, the KKK is a Trump support group. 

Are you talking ancient history? Do you need a history lesson on when and how the racists left the Democratic Party? I'll cure your ignorance on that point if you want

A history lesson from you? Absolutely.

GranularTeemingHarborseal-size_restricte

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Koko78 said:

A history lesson from you? Absolutely.

GranularTeemingHarborseal-size_restricte

The Civil Rights movement happened, the Democrats pushed the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting rights act and the racists left for the Republican Party. Took time, but the migration is complete. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

There are some folks who hate with a vengeance, SPLC hates with a special brand of sanctimony and righteous indignation. This makes them more dangerous because they believe that they have a legitimacy to hate because of their actions decades ago 

The SPLC is the Westboro Baptist Church with a $250 million war chest.

• Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The Civil Rights movement happened, the Democrats pushed the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting rights act and the racists left for the Republican Party. Took time, but the migration is complete. 

Gator, you ignorant slut. LBJ backed the Civil Rights act only after kicking and screaming. He then realized that blacks could become stalwart members of the dem party and acknowledged that by declaring "we'll have those n***ers voting democratic for the next 200 years". 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On Friday, the global video platform Vimeo banned a Christian non-profit group, citing the far-left smear factory the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

The SPLC had accused the American Family Association (AFA) of being a "hate group," placing it on a list with notorious white supremacist groups like the Ku Klux Klan. According to the SPLC, AFA is an "anti-LGBT hate group" largely because it espouses traditional Christian doctrine on marriage and sexuality.

How The Southern Poverty Law Center Started Inventing ‘Hate Groups’

The Federalist, by Kyle Shideler

Original Article

On March 14, 2019 the Southern Poverty Law Center publicly fired its founder and long-time leader Morris Dees on accusations of racial and sexual discrimination, and announced it would bring in outside assistance to investigate the climate of the organization Dees had built and ruled over for almost half a century. Since its founding, the SPLC had been treated — at least in the mainstream media — as an unquestioned arbiter of what qualifies as racism and hatred. Being added to the SPLC’s “Hate List” was the death-knell for any number of organizations that ran afoul of Dees. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lebron decides MJ is getting too much publicity lately and he needs to insert himself.   Literally hunted every day?!?  What?!?

• Like (+1) 1

Of course Gator threw this in the wrong thread.

McMichael would say that he was just protecting his son as a suspected burglar made a move to grab his son’s weapon. Arbery would say that his life was being threatened by a group of men and he defended himself by trying to disarm them. Maybe he was a burglar who was trying to get away, or maybe he was just a black man out for a jog and terrified that he’d run into a group of the wrong white men on the wrong day.

Here’s the point: It doesn’t matter. There’s no reason why the McMichaels should have confronted Arbery even if he’s guilty of everything they suspect him of. They’re not cops. They didn’t personally witness him commit any crime. The risk that they would misidentify an innocent man as a criminal was perfectly foreseeable, especially to a former cop like McMichael. They should have called the sheriff, who could have stopped Arbery lawfully and used the surveillance video mentioned in the police report to determine if he really was the burglary suspect they’re looking for. Why didn’t they do that?

If they can get away with this then the “citizen’s arrest” statute is license for legalized vigilantism.

Indict them.

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2020/05/06/shooting-ahmaud-arbery/

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

21 hours ago, bbb said:

Lebron decides MJ is getting too much publicity lately and he needs to insert himself.   Literally hunted every day?!?  What?!?

We can’t go for a jog??  In the days of pre-Covid I spent every evening after work in a stuffy gym. Now I spend them walking and hiking outdoors on all the great trails around my house and through our neighborhoods. If you’re not getting out of your house for a jog LeBron that’s on you. 

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

We can’t go for a jog??  In the days of pre-Covid I spent every evening after work in a stuffy gym. Now I spend them walking and hiking outdoors on all the great trails around my house and through our neighborhoods. If you’re not getting out of your house for a jog LeBron that’s on you. 

Lebron has to dodge bullets every day - like Hilary on the tarmac