Are there any racist institutions? How and why.

8 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

First of all let's break down the word "Blackhawk". Oops, can't do that until we put it in the little pissant's context. Chicago isn't a very colorful town. Everything is black with the exception of the White Sox and they were once called the Black Sox. The Bears, Cubs and Bulls (Black Angus) are most likely black. Now, add in the Blackhawks and it's obvious that the City is prejudiced, but not against blacks. The people yelling "basketball" were just telling Smith-Pelley (the one with the effeminate name) that they could beat them in basketball too. You guys just want to make a big deal about nothing. It's ok to call a spade a spade.

You’re racist too! Nice! 

15 minutes ago, thebug said:

kitty. Oh, are we playing “something Tom has never touched?” 

No, it's like off the wall. Tom never touched a basketball.  (I have. Played for the Lakers 87-92, first Asian American to play NBA, actually)

You've never touched kitty. (I have, btw)

So my turn.  I've never touched a foreign soil.

Edited by Boyst62

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

No, it's like off the wall. Tom never touched a basketball.  (I have. Played for the Lakers 87-92, first Asian American to play NBA, actually)

Weren’t you in jail during that time? 

11 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Must have been very embarrassing for you as an Asian man to take a shower with all those big men.

31 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Must have been very embarrassing for you as an Asian man to take a shower with all those big men.

one such colleague was telling "the girls" at another table that her husband was so small that they had to assume an uncomfortable position to even have a hope of conception.

11 minutes ago, row_33 said:

one such colleague was telling "the girls" at another table that her husband was so small that they had to assume an uncomfortable position to even have a hope of conception.

Boyst が結婚したとは知らなかった。一つは、ミスター Boyst は、彼がナットよりも大きい妻を満足させることができるように、その事を大きくするためにいくつかの錠剤を購入すると思うだろう。