Are there any racist institutions? How and why.

30 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yup those POC’s that are too poor to afford to pay those fees.  Good Lord. 

OMG - how dare Biden! How horrific!!!

These idiots are upset about this but Trump literally threatening Jewish Americans doesn’t even cross their radar.

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

OMG - how dare Biden! How horrific!!!

These idiots are upset about this but Trump literally threatening Jewish Americans doesn’t even cross their radar.

How did I know this was going to be about Trump.  

Upset? Nope. Embarrassed.  

Instead of bringing up Trump let’s have an adult conversation regarding what Biden said. Do you not see the issue with him essentially saying POC are they ones that cannot afford these fees?  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

How did I know this was going to be about Trump.  

Upset? Nope. Embarrassed.  

Instead of bringing up Trump let’s have an adult conversation regarding what Biden said. Do you not see the issue with him essentially saying POC are they ones that cannot afford these fees?  

Embarrassed? Pathetic.

Did Biden threaten POC?

Is Biden wrong?  Do the economic stats back up Biden?

Why yes - yea they do.

You degenerates don’t care about POC - you care about ensuring those millionaires for billionaires get those tax cuts.

Carry on Chef Jim Crow

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

But Trump…

Awe -you really do try hard lol

It’s rather audacious to project obsessions when this guy is the leading 2024 GQP Presidential nominee:

image.thumb.jpeg.13def729aa44434f6f26424962449f8d.jpeg

You would have a case if your sociopath master would just disappear (like COVID) but he can’t grift without idiots like you.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Embarrassed? Pathetic.

Did Biden threaten POC?

Is Biden wrong?  Do the economic stats back up Biden?

Why yes - yea they do.

You degenerates don’t care about POC - you care about ensuring those millionaires for billionaires get those tax cuts.

Carry on Chef Jim Crow

Did he threaten POC?   So as long as he didn’t threaten them it’s cool?  

So what yo’rer saying is there are no POC millionaires?   How color blind of your  How about we help ALL economically challenged people regardless of color?  

Our Panderer-in-Chief. 

Edited by Chef Jim

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Airlines are racist.

I saw this and couldn’t believe it. What now, Joe? Having separate pricing for different levels of seating is racist? Really? Is that true at the theater? A sporting event?  How about special park access at Disneyland? Unbelievable! 

As I mentioned yesterday, the Left has pushed this nonsense way, way too far and I’m guessing they’re going to see some major pushback in two weeks. A totally unforced error right before an election. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I saw this and couldn’t believe it. What now, Joe? Having separate pricing for different levels of seating is racist? Really? Is that true at the theater? A sporting event?  How about special park access at Disneyland? Unbelievable! 

As I mentioned yesterday, the Left has pushed this nonsense way, way too far and I’m guessing they’re going to see some major pushback in two weeks. A totally unforced error right before an election. 

I’ve had lots of conversations with my liberal or middle of the road friends and clients.  That’s the common thing I’m hearing. Is the woke culture is way out of hand and moving the country in the wrong direction.  It’s only the few diehards here (and God Bless them) that are cheering this stuff on. I just hope deep down they are cringing. Just as I do whenever Trump speaks.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Did he threaten POC?   So as long as he didn’t threaten them it’s cool?  

So what yo’rer saying is there are no POC millionaires?   How color blind of your  How about we help ALL economically challenged people regardless of color?  

Our Panderer-in-Chief. 

Nice - you finally agree Trump threatened Jewish Americans. Progress.

And we all know Biden and I wasn’t inferring that POC have no wealth; but the stats back up his comment and *you* know it. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Nice - you finally agree Trump threatened Jewish Americans. Progress.

And we all know Biden and I wasn’t inferring that POC have no wealth; but the stats back up his comment and *you* know it. 

Let me guess: Joe wants the airlines to designate seating areas for people based on the color of their skin.

Is that it? 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nevermind….more mindless nonsense from you…like always.

You're THE ONE who can't remember what you wrote? 

24 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Let me guess: Joe wants the airlines to designate seating areas for people based on the color of their skin.

Is that it? 

idiots

Just now, BillStime said:

You're THE ONE who can't remember what you wrote? 

idiots

Thank you. I had rhetorical questions in both of my most recent posts to you. Was it really that hard to tell me which one you were prattling on about? Really?

And to respond directly, if you have no filter for sarcasm you are truly beyond all hope. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thank you. I had rhetorical questions in both of my most recent posts to you. Was it really that hard to tell me which one you were prattling on about? Really?

And to respond directly, if you have no filter for sarcasm you are truly beyond all hope. 

Save it

• Eyeroll 1

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Are there any racist institutions? 

Yes - the GQP - every single one of them.

From the mouth of one of the top GOP strategists of his era:

Y'all don't quote me on this. You start out in 1954 by saying, "N-----, n-----, n-----." By 1968 you can't say "n-----"—that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me—because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "N-----, n-----."

-Lee Atwater [emphasis added]

If anyone is looking for a good book recommendation on this subject, I highly recommend “The Sum of Us” by Heather McGhee. 

Her most poignant example is how we used to have great public works programs like beautiful public pools, but when they had to be integrated, we filled them in rather than share them. 

• Like (+1) 1