official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extremely disappointing. Say what you will about the place, but it was my Bills home. I came home to an eviction notice, and nobody even told me the rent was due.

I apologize to the real GoldenWheels here for doing one of those lame one character off usernames. Old names die hard.

Nuts to this.

Nobody was a German soldier once WWII ended either. They were on the farm the whole time!

Someday there will be a Nuremberg for you Teef.

outstanding.

well here i am now. a new home. excuse me while i take my shoes off.

Teef, one of the best on any board.

It was really low-class to shut down without any warning. The only way they could have done it better would have been to wait until the draft to shut down the conversation.

Edited by Dr. Who

After 17 years and 30,000 posts at BBMB, looks like I now have a new home for my Bills addiction

Damn, I want to say hello to all the good folks I recognize. Can't keep doing this, but fancy is a really good fella.

I posted on the BBMB for ten years. Say what you want, but I loved it. There were peaks and valleys, but ultimately it was a great place to vent, laugh, debate...

The writing was on the wall for some time as critical posts would disappear without a trace. Most criticism towards this team is completely justified.

I have trudged through ten years with season tickets as well, but shockingly this is far more upsetting to me. Thanks all of you who made it a riot, even those of you completely at odds with my opinions.

Super lame. At least infractions are over. Can you call Whaley for what he is around here or do we have to pretend he is good at drafting?