The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Media tries to hide Trump’s success in Georgia’s primary

by Trevor Thomas

Original Article

More evidence of our garbage media: Try and find Trump's vote totals in Georgia’s primary election. It's not easy. Most sites (The New York Times, local NBC media in GA, etc.) are only showing totals for the Democrat Primary.

Here's (probably) why: According to Newsweek, running unopposed, Trump has 140k more votes than Biden (~770k to ~560k) and more votes than all Democrat candidates combined.

This is in spite of the fact that, with a statewide U.S. Senate primary (to challenge GOP Sen. David Perdue), Democrats had more to turn out for.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

I seem to be offending all sorts of folks today. Didn't know I had stumbled into your prerogative. Apologies.

Much like in professional wrestling, gimmick infringement will not be tolerated around here, buster*!

*Unless it's funny, or you just don't care to follow the directive.

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1

The press forgot that Supreme Country Justice Clarence Thomas and his wife  travel around the country in his RV/ motor home every summer. They even stay at Walmart lots.  Racist!!

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Trump just can’t help himself - thanks Trump voters!!! ?

Just think about that, he wants an apology for a poll! And these people worship this complete idiot. 

They also saw Obama as dumb. 

Is it racism that that makes people stupid? 

Yes 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But how they doing bruh? Winning?

image.thumb.jpeg.79d156d58dcbe1d5dab3a75c72714415.jpeg

Not sure what your point is.  People who talk about the stock market based on a daily upswing or downswing don’t really understand the stock market.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, meazza said:

Not sure what your point is.  People who talk about the stock market based on a daily upswing or downswing don’t really understand the stock market.

Oh, please educate me - lmao

And while you're at it - educate your savior, DJT - who constantly tweets about the stock market.

It’s been 1 day since Trump last tweeted about the markets and the economy...

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

And while you're at it - educate your savior, DJT - who constantly tweets about the stock market.

If you’re not leveraged and didn’t invest money that you need in the short to medium term, and the companies you invest in will probably recover unless they have more structural issues.  I was down 30% in April, I bought more and now I’m up.  Normally I can make this move because I have no debt and I don’t need the cash. 

Also, I am not a trump supporter so I’m not sure why you keep saying he is my savior ?

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump is an idiot when he touts daily stock market upswings.  How does that make you any less of an idiot for touting the downswings?

Answer: It doesn't. You're both idiots.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Trump is an idiot when he touts daily stock market upswings.  How does that make you any less of an idiot for touting the downswings?

This.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

I have always hated when he does that. The stock market is nothing if not volatile, and has been for many moons.

48 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But how they doing bruh? Winning?

image.thumb.jpeg.79d156d58dcbe1d5dab3a75c72714415.jpeg

While this meme intends to portray the conservatives as dumb poor folk who vote against their self interest trope, if as a culture we were more concerned with being rich than looking rich, we’d have a lot of debt free millionaires living like this. 

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And yet, you couldn't restrain yourself from not commenting.  Another IDIOT.

I only mentioned the stock market as I assumed that's why @Deranged Rhino was harping on the MEDIA today during another BAD DAY for Trumpy.

And look at all you b@#$ches jump all over me!  Love it.

Triggered much?

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And yet, you couldn't restrain yourself from not commenting.

Another IDIOT

And you couldn’t restrain yourself from calling me a trump supporter even though I’m not.

Since when did being wrong ever stop you from saying anything ?

Have you learned anything from my stock market advice ?

2 minutes ago, meazza said:

I always try and reach people, especially those that I disagree with.

Maybe it's futile.

And you know DAMN WELL - if Obama's stock market suffered its worst day since March - Trumpholes would be ALL OVER IT on here.

Edited by BillStime

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And you know DAMN WELL - if Obama's stock market suffered its worst day since March - Trumpholes would be ALL OVER IT on here.

And those people would be idiots as well.

1 hour ago, Jaraxxus said:

Taibbi has no leg to stand on.

I hear you, for sure. His past, and employer, make his comments all the more compelling to me. He's been pretty outspoken (on the right side of things) when it came to how badly the media handled the Russia/Trump debacle. He's been one of the few lefty journalists (not even hiding his biases) to speak out. Greenwald being another to many people's surprise. :beer:

• Like (+1) 1