Coach McDermott is very quiet

YoloinOhio

Jauron did more with less than Rex.

But I agree this stuff is overblown either way. If you win, no cares about your approach. Rex was just so delusional.

Dud you are a registered Jauron defender........you aren't supposed to be within 300 yards of a Jauron take!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking there has to be an obese idiot McDermott brother out there somewhere, right? I mean, this whole "I'm the anti-Rex" thing can't be 100% true. So I looked, and guess what? He is the anti-Rex! His brother:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/timmcdermott2

Cornell B.A., Harvard M.B.A. Chiseled middle aged bald guy. Sean McDermott probably has an irrational aversion to female feet too.

Sign him up. He went to Harvard. People always seem to find Harvard to be interesting around here.

Anyone heard from the new coach yet? or his he still holed up in 18 hours a day of film study?

Howard Simon made a point to mention on wgr this morning that they have made requests to have McD and Dennison on and the Bills said they will not be talking with the media until the combine

Howard Simon made a point to mention on wgr this morning that they have made requests to have McD and Dennison on and the Bills said they will not be talking with the media until the combine

Thank you for that update. Good to have an idea of when we'll hear from them

Thanks for the information. Even if the coaches were available what substantive things could they say? It would be a cliche-fest. They certainly couldn't comment on the qb situation because it is suc a delicate situation. The status of their own free agents? They are not going to say anything on that topic.

At this stage of the year I'm not even interested in hearing Whaley's super-cautious discussion on anything. He's not going to be candid on any personnel issues and he shouldn't. What I'm most interesting in following is what the staff actually does.

This time of year you'd think he'd at least be conspicuously jumping out of planes or taking tandem bike rides with his brother. What's he got to do that will take up every waking moment until the combine...

I was thinking there has to be an obese idiot McDermott brother out there somewhere, right? I mean, this whole "I'm the anti-Rex" thing can't be 100% true. So I looked, and guess what? He is the anti-Rex! His brother:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/timmcdermott2

Cornell B.A., Harvard M.B.A. Chiseled middle aged bald guy. Sean McDermott probably has an irrational aversion to female feet too.

Seems like he's got a lot of professional sports marketing experience... both football and hockey... wonder if he's interested in a position that combines them into one?

Vic Carucci's Power Take: McDermott keeps info flow below a trickle

http://buffalonews.com/2017/02/22/vic-caruccis-power-take-mcdermott-keeps-info-flow-trickle/

McDermotts input carries substantial weight, because what the Bills do with the quarterbacks contract extension will reveal whether he feels the urgency to try to win now or build long-term. His ability to keep something as big as that under wraps is telling about the new way business is being conducted at One Bills Drive.

He's busy planning for the season. He don't have time for jumping out of planes, painting his truck, and eating doggie snacks.

Shhhhhhhh!

Don't say that too loud. He might find or create a cabinet spot for him in Washington :cry:

Ha- at least we know it won't be in the department of defense, now that the mastermind myth is debunked.

Press secretary could be a great fit actually... lots of press conference winning to be had there.