Coach McDermott is very quiet

YoloinOhio

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't heard a word from him in the media or from the Bills site which often does the interviews, etc. with Chris Brown. i wonder if he will be made available at the combine. Has WGR even gotten an interview with him since his press conference?

Good. He's knee deep in tape I would suspect. No time to be talking. Especially as there's not much to say. The important questions will have answers in a month.

We haven't heard a word from him in the media or from the Bills site which often does the interviews, etc. with Chris Brown. i wonder if he will be made available at the combine. Has WGR even gotten an interview with him since his press conference?

It's the off-season. That's usually the time the GM does the talking.

He might be a quiet guy, but so far, IMHO this is par for the course. Not that Rex didn't find ways to break into public consciousness.

lol. yeah good point

i personally liked rex and his bro and would have liked a chance to just hang and drink beers. i have lots of family that are like that and sometimes they can be very cool even when you strongly disagree with some of their politics

i have an uncle that is seriously awesome and i love hanging out with him. hes a rush and don loving right winger - which usually is massively annoying, but hes just so cool and lovable that his fanboy status of ppl i consider tools doesnt hurt our relationship. i kinda think robrex is like that

but you never know till you actually hang. could end up entirely diff

I think the Bills plan going forward is to have Doug and Terry do all of the public speaking.

I'm listening to an interview with backup Center Ryan Groy on wgr and they asked if he had talked to McDermott yet. he said that mcdermott called him. At this point I think mcdermott must have called every single player on the roster if he called ryan Groy.

Maybe he said "how'd you like to be our starting Center full time?"

Edited by Mr. WEO